PDA

View Full Version : my trick quad

Moody Blu'
09-25-2004, 08:41 AM
well this is what i do when the season is over in summer. All fall winter and spring....

this bike was custom built from the ground up. I took me 3-4 days to build the bike from scratch.The bst thing about the project was I picked up the frame which is made by Laeger and its called a flip top, hence why the seat flips up. well this particular style is very rare because laeger doesnt make frames any more and its the most sought after frame on the market.
Some of you sport bike riders might know the shocks i have on the bike. they are called axis(for quads) but they are PENSKE shocks :wink: . the motor is a honda, this bike is a PRO caliber race bike.

It hauls ass!!!

MOP
09-25-2004, 08:47 AM
Very slick! Like the custom case cover and paint job, question is do you kick ass with it?

Fish boy
09-25-2004, 09:02 AM
Very very kewl, but does not suit my particular needs as well as this one ;)

http://www.donzi.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2714

Moody Blu'
09-25-2004, 10:54 AM
its not paint its a two stage powder coat. the clutch cover is two stage pcoat also. the qucik change clutch cover is one stage CLEAR with redflake in it. when the sun hits it little red flakes shimmer off the polished aluminum.

the frame is super mirror red with silver flake clear coat

the clutch cover ia a supper mirror black with a red flake clear.

you cant notice the flakes until sunlight hits or you get close to it so its really a sleeper look ;)
Really trick

and yes i do kick ass with it. ;)

Moody Blu'
10-02-2004, 11:19 AM
I see this is a popular thread!!

:rolleyes:

well, heres me kickin ass :shades:

Moody Blu'
10-02-2004, 11:23 AM
these pics are great, I may make a animated image of it sort of like the one i have here.(im not kickin ass here im getting my ass kicked!!!!) :bawling:

Moody Blu'
10-02-2004, 11:31 AM
I was bored so I made the animation.

Cuda
10-02-2004, 04:09 PM
We just bought Debbie and ATV. Been having a ball on it.

Cuda
10-02-2004, 04:12 PM
We mostly just ride it in the Ocala National Forrest here about 2 miles from the house. We get to see some interesting stuff. One picture is a bear tracks from a mama and baby bear. We've seen deer, bear, and wild turkey while out there. I plan on doing some hunting out there this year too.

Moody Blu'
02-07-2005, 10:57 PM
We mostly just ride it in the Ocala National Forrest here about 2 miles from the house. We get to see some interesting stuff. One picture is a bear tracks from a mama and baby bear. We've seen deer, bear, and wild turkey while out there. I plan on doing some hunting out there this year too.

heres my new big bore motor, went from a 265 to a 330 2 stroker! :)