PDA

View Full Version : The X's new home

Lenny
09-23-2004, 07:31 PM
:) :) :) soon to be running longer than 10 seconds ;)

Craig Lawrence
09-23-2004, 07:50 PM
Hi Lenny Im really bad at this computer thing , Ill get it yet , boat looks great, coming out for a run this weekend?

Lenny
09-23-2004, 08:06 PM
Putting in a new kitchen (job-site) this weekend Craig and finishing up a PVC one I started before all this "X" stuff needed tending to.

I sold the GT-21 :(

More to come tho. :)

Craig Lawrence
09-24-2004, 12:15 AM
Hey Lenny how much did you get for the GT21? what taxes would you pay when you import to BC :wavey:

thriller
09-24-2004, 12:37 AM
Can't wait to rendevous at Main Island for a game of pool and some beverages...Craig...Fix that leg yet?

Let's do a run...:umbrella:

Lenny
09-24-2004, 12:51 AM
Craig, importing is 7% GST on the converted value of our currency $ (Can $ ) and as well 7.5% PST. So, figure 14.5 % on the converted value. Then there is a $180 Trailer inspection fee at the border and the border is where we NOW get our "new" numbers from.

P.S. DON'T screw around on these values or you WILL be leaving it behind, South of the 49th, FOREVER... :eek:

Separate bill of sale for boat and a separate bill of sale for trailer. Trailer NEEDS to have the RECALL letter from the original trailer manufacturer, signed with their letterhead and VIN and Model on it. You will NOT be coming home with a boat and trailer without it.

I broke even on the GT after all the crap I bought. Brand new torsion trailer under it, (2003) and only one tow and never yet in the water.

thriller
09-24-2004, 12:56 AM
I have to go Downtown for numbers? I got squat at the border except for the little hit on duty and fines..Ouch

:kaioken:

Craig Lawrence
09-24-2004, 01:01 AM
thanks Lenny Attilla is on line and he is looking at a257 mirage.
Mike we are putting the king on sat then heading out Main could workout great , the donzi is in maple bay now

thriller
09-24-2004, 01:13 AM
It would have to be Sunday for me as i work at the firehouse Saturday night. Could possibly swing a 7am departure from McDonald Beach arrival at Main 7:13:biggrin.: :biggrin.:

Realistically,,Noon arrival...I just can't seem to crack a Glacier fresh Kokanee before noon:lookaroun
MM
Lenny ,,,,,,,,,Need a lift?:boat:

MM

Craig Lawrence
09-24-2004, 01:23 AM
Im going to maple bay tomorrow , installing the King Cobra Drive c/w new cone clutch under warranty ( I take back all those bad things I said about those mechanics) I should have it wet by noon on sat , trials to vesuvius sat night and sun to main isl noon You could bring Attilla from there and I could drag lenny out from under that rock