PDA

View Full Version : Plugged Drive Shower

farmer tx
09-23-2004, 01:57 AM
As one result of hitting a log at Cumberland during AOTH our drive shower was packed full of wood. Thought you would like to see how I got it out.

farmer tx
09-23-2004, 02:47 AM
The other result of hitting a log showed up Labor day weekend in the form of a broken tooth on the upper drive gear. Thanks to Madpoodle,Rootsy,Trueser for the parts,tools and #6 service manual.
I went to the local pond yesterday and it ran great.
Polly and I are leaving for TRIII about 3:00 this afternoon,and hope to see some of the fellow Texans there.

Thanks again guys for the help,
Mark

txtaz
09-23-2004, 07:42 AM
Good job Mark, Were you running with that broke gear at Canyon? I envy someone who has the tools, time and experience to pull a drive apart and fix it. Fortunately for us, a good buddy just took over a shop in Rockport and will help me out if needed. What's weird is we just found out his Mom lives across the street from us and never knew it. I took her for a ride on the new bike and she had a blast.
We are looking forward to seeing you guys again. We should be there around 8. Let us know if you want anything from the Hill Country. I'll bring some cd-r's and the laptop so I can burn disks of the pics before we leave.
Wes and Jenn

Rootsy
09-23-2004, 08:23 AM
JUST IN THE KNICK OF TIME eh... have a good weekend!

gotta love the ole farmer ingenuity :smash:

least i am no longer alone this summer ;)

JR - regeared

Trueser
09-23-2004, 09:43 AM
Wow,
See what kind of trouble wood gets ya!

Mike