PDA

View Full Version : PEARSON, PEARSON , PEARSON.. paddles... :)

Lenny
09-22-2004, 10:55 PM
As you seem to be the guy that makes things NICE, and right, and generally flawless, what do you think of offering up a set of DONZI MARINE paddles ? , (in spruce or yellow cedar or whatever) but with authentic design and such? Shape of the cup, paddle length'n stuff, (to me) is unimportant, but asides from Brad Verd, how many people still have one of these gems?

I would buy 2 or 3 if you made 'em. I am interested and I trust that whatever you supply will far exceed what I actually expected...

??? interested ???

thriller
09-22-2004, 11:48 PM
Lenny,

Your not in jail??????????
The way your day went at Elk Lake, you might want to order 4 paddles and 4 able bodies to help you maintain a heading:boat: :boat: :jestera: :jestera:

MM

Lenny
09-23-2004, 01:59 AM
:D :D :D ...

Scott Pearson
09-23-2004, 05:09 AM
I will have to look into it. I will let you know.

LGDCC
Scott

Fish boy
09-23-2004, 07:01 AM
great idea! I did not know any of these existed previously. Does anyone have a pic?

Fish

Cuda
09-23-2004, 08:20 AM
great idea! I did not know any of these existed previously. Does anyone have a pic?

Fish

Is that because you frequently need them?? :biggrin:

Cuda
09-23-2004, 08:20 AM
How about a monogrammed tow rope instead. :cistineb:

Fish boy
09-23-2004, 09:24 AM
Dude, you are killing me!!!!!!

November... something wicked this way comes for the fishboat!! However, if you happen to know where I can get a monogrammed tow rope, that would be sweet!!

Rootsy
09-23-2004, 09:41 AM
hmmm i could have used both a time or two... but instead i had to settle for the ole standby non custom personalized versions... :bawling:

Cuda
09-23-2004, 12:01 PM
Dude, you are killing me!!!!!!

November... something wicked this way comes for the fishboat!! However, if you happen to know where I can get a monogrammed tow rope, that would be sweet!!

I talked to the cover guy today and told him you may be coming his way. He said he'd take care of you. He may have a line on the personalized tow ropes! :biggrin.:

Cuda
09-23-2004, 12:02 PM
If you have a cusom tow line made, should you have Bud's name on the tower end and yours on the towee end?? :yes:

Fish boy
09-23-2004, 12:48 PM
If you have a cusom tow line made, should you have Bud's name on the tower end and yours on the towee end?? :yes:

LOL, I was thinking of getting personalized rear view mirrors made for after I get the new ponies. My mirror will have budmann written at the bottom of the glass so when I look at it and see him behind me it will look like subtitles... His will just say look in front of you for fishboy. ;) :hyper:

I stopped by Tims shop today and he did take care of me- thanks Cuda. Might have him make one for the fishboat too in a month or two. The Minx looks good as does David's cover. First class shop; now I know why he is so highly recommended. Let me know if you get jammed and need some help getting the minx back to you.

Fish