PDA

View Full Version : Cuda - I saw your Minx

Donzigo
09-22-2004, 07:30 PM
Cuda, I saw our Minx today at Florida Boat Tops. Saw Donzigo Jr's new rocket-ship, too. Your Minx looks great, Charles Wilson finished it up today. Nice job, so says Tim.

Next time I get a boat top, I'll have these guys do it. They are really organized and it's plain to see that they know what they are doing.

(Thanks for the compliment on George's thread...........yeah, I'm pretty much a perfectionist, kinda, sorta)

You & the Debbie-girl Meet us with that Minx out at Shell Island this weekend.

BUIZILLA
09-22-2004, 07:48 PM
so, Cuda's getting a bimini on the Minx?? :pimp:

JH :jestera:

Fish boy
09-22-2004, 08:36 PM
(Thanks for the compliment on George's thread...........yeah, I'm pretty much a perfectionist, kinda, sorta)

... and Michael Jordan was a good basketball player, kinda, sorta LOL :rlol: :rlol:

Going to see your boy tomorrow to have a new cover made. Thanks for the tip Donzigo and Cuda.

Cuda
09-22-2004, 09:10 PM
Cool, I hadn't heard from him. I called him Saturday and he said Monday or Tuesday. I have Debbie headed to Venice tonight to work there. Then she has to go to St Pete on Friday to pick up her son. Fortunately, I had the foresight to put the 2 5/16 hitch on her truck before she left. If it passed your inspection Richard, there is no need for me to inspect it! :biggrin:

Cuda
09-23-2004, 06:56 AM
Minx has a 2-5/16 ??? :eek:

Yep, 20,000 pound coupler. Think that's big enough?

Donzigo
09-23-2004, 11:20 PM
Poodle, The CUDA-man keeps the "2 5/16 - big ball" on the trailer hitch, cuz you never know when a nice boat is gonna show up in someone's front yard.........and Cuda ain't got enough boats, yet, so he can snare the boat quick and pull it home. He & deb bought a bigger place ove in Sanford that's got a bigger yard to fill up with more boats.

Cuda
09-24-2004, 12:10 AM
Actually, the ball sizes for my trailers come out even. I have two 1 7/8", two 2", and two 2 5/16". Then factor in the two trucks we use to pull them with and the different bumper heights, it gets to be a pain sometime.