PDA

View Full Version : This guy has a pair... and a ticket.

Fish boy
09-22-2004, 06:38 PM
SEPTEMBER 22--The below Minnesota speeding ticket should be in a museum someplace. That's because motorcyclist Samuel Tilley, 20, was clocked Saturday afternoon going 205 mph on his Honda 1000. That was 140 mph over the limit on U.S. Highway 61. Tilley was clocked at Indy car speeds by a State Patrol pilot flying overhead, stopwatch in hand. The pilot radioed ahead to a state trooper who pulled Tilley over and issued the reckless driving citation. Tilley is also the son of a sheriff's deputy.

Wow!!! This guy beat Chrome Gorilla's high score ;) LOL

Fish

gcarter
09-22-2004, 06:55 PM
I saw that this morning, the guy he was riding with was no slouch either! :eek!:

Brad Lyon
09-22-2004, 07:28 PM
Isn't that nice, the guy's name, address and drivers license number is plastered all over the Internet. He must not be very smart, one going that fast and two putting his information on the Internet. I'm sure the cop didn't scan it and post it.

Brad

Fish boy
09-22-2004, 07:39 PM
actually, I downloaded the pic and copied the story from the smoking gun www.thesmokinggun.com Not sure where they got it from though, probably public records search. They are usually pretty on top of things like this.

ChromeGorilla
09-23-2004, 08:36 AM
Danm....thats movin....I don't think I'll challenge that any time soon....till i get my turbine powered skater.....