PDA

View Full Version : Guess what today is????

Jack Frost
09-22-2004, 08:04 AM
yes that's right it is the first day of fall, and well I'm back to work after a nice southern hemisphere vacation, let see I'll start out west and work my way east and south :chillpill

http://www.weather.com/activities/other/other/weather/tenday-details.html?locid=USCO0370

oh I think this winter will be some of best work
hope you guys have your winter hats :kyle:

Cuda
09-22-2004, 08:16 AM
I for one am glad to see Jack back. Maybe he'll chase these damn hurricanes off.

Last Tango
09-22-2004, 08:41 AM
Jack, BABY! You are a sight for sore eyes! In honor of your arrival at noon today with Fall (Hey, she was looking REAL cute on my way up here through the Appalations (sp) - she was just starting to paint the edges of the trees - ought to look real nice when I head back to Florida next weekend), Last Tango and Dad's Thunder did a Last Great Run Of The Year yesterday around the western islands of Lake Erie. It was AWESOME. We sure could use you in Florida ASAP. It has been hot and humid and surely YOU have some pull with SOMEBODY about these darned hurricanes! It's a trade off, though. And a tough one at that. Hurricanes vs. Snowbird migration. Jeez.
Well, you and Fall are welcome anytime at my house. I'm a Scorpio and we dig the Fall weather (football, coeds, awesome topdown driving in the mountains). Bundled up boat rides to fun restaurants on the water around North Florida.
I know the guys around here in Cleveland are starting to moan a bit. Heck some of them are actually taking their boats OUT of the water! What is "winterizing?" Ya know in North Florida we prepare our boats for Winter by filling up the gas tank with nice 93 octane, then we fill the cockpit with three or four of those coeds (don't they just make the coolest squeals when you go real fast and the wind blows up their skirts and chills those cute little knees and thighs... but I digress. Gotta be careful or the Harbormaster will move this thread to the "Donzi Girls section.")
Anyway, Jack, I for one welcome your arrival. Please visit my home in Florida as soon as you can. :yes:

gcarter
09-22-2004, 08:50 AM
I for one am ready for some temps and humidity that don't match in the mid 90's!!! :shocking: :shocking:

Cuda
09-22-2004, 09:01 AM
Jack's official arrival is 6:23 pm today.

Weather is actually much nicer here today than it's been. Humidity is down and the porjected high is on 85. I love this time of year.

mikev
09-22-2004, 11:02 AM
yep looking forward to it here in GA. highs still in the 80's but getting cooler at night should be great fishing tommorow on Lanier.

roadtrip se
09-22-2004, 11:39 AM
As a four seasons loving convert from the deep south, you can't dish out anything we won't love here in the great white north!

Donzi soon to be winterized, check
Firewood for the potbelly out in the barn, check
Assortment of meats for the smoker, check
Kegger and liquor supply, check
Snow shoes, toboggan, and skis, check
John Deere and Cat Bulldozer for snow clearing, check
Tickets to the tropics when you wear out your welcome, check

Punk!

:kyle: :kyle: :kyle:

Cuda
09-22-2004, 12:02 PM
Hey RT, I like the last line on your signature. :)

Walt. H.
09-22-2004, 12:37 PM
It maybe officially fall, but you couldn't tell it from here in upstate NY. Its warm sunny 85*deg's and not a cloud in the sky. :D

Soon to be frosty at night though. :angryfire

W.H :wavey: