PDA

View Full Version : Our new toy

txtaz
09-21-2004, 10:29 PM
Here is our new toy and man am I surprised. It is a Honda VT750 cruiser. This thing sounds and rides just like a Fat Boy. The ride might actually be better (only miles will tell). We weren't looking for a Harley knockoff just something to keep out front and take short rides to dinner etc. I picked it up from an older gentleman who doesn't have the health to ride anymore. I paid a little of a premium, but I don't mind since it was a very nice older man. Plus we decided not to get the 28zx and buy a new truck so I look at it as a $16K savings or more. We've already put 100 miles on it in one day. We did however get some funny looks from the pastor when we rode up to church this evening to pick out or wedding music. What do they say....Rebel without a clue....uhmmmm, errrr cause. Now I just need to figure out where to mount the trailor hitch so I can pull the Donzi to PK with it and have the best of both worlds. LOL
Wes

Walt. H.
09-21-2004, 10:59 PM
Wes,
Congrat's, Nice ride!!!!!!

But to tell ya the truth, "you don't stop riding because you get old" "you get old because you stop riding"!!!! :yes: and marriage is the major cause of divorce's:jestera:

Opps! :jestera:

Walt :wavey:

Ed Donnelly
09-21-2004, 11:10 PM
RIDE SAFE AND HAVE FUN
He must have been real old and in really bad shape.
I,m nearly 60, knees are gone, blind in one eye(still)
heart attack in 98, but I still ride. If I go blind in my other eye, or, my knees go completely, I will just sit on in, fire it up,and watch the oil leaks(2000 H.D. Soft tail)....Ed

txtaz
09-21-2004, 11:21 PM
I didn't plan this picture but it came out pretty cool. Note the Donzi's reflection. I could not be that creative on purpose so mistakes are nice once in a while.
Walt, hymmmm, so your saying if I don't get married, I can't get divorced. That makes sense. I have a feeling my intimate life would take a serious hit though so I think I'll risk it.
Wes

Cuda
09-21-2004, 11:29 PM
Marriage is the number one cause of divorce.

Cuda
09-21-2004, 11:32 PM
I'm thinking about buying this one from a fellow boater. I'd like to get it before Biketoberfest.

Walt. H.
09-21-2004, 11:45 PM
Wes,

I'm just testing ya! :biggrin:
I've had one strike out in 76' and been on a home run since 81' and I still get to go out on buffalo wing night with the guys. Just as long as they make-em hot extra crispy. :biggrin: :beer:

Heres one for you to think about :eek!: : "They say marriage is a wonderful institution, but do you want to be institutionalized????"

I couldn't resist that one. :lookaroun

Walt :crossfing

txtaz
09-21-2004, 11:57 PM
Joe, Nice bike and definately a custom. I prefer to have a windscreen after getting impaled in the forhead with a dragon fly. That left a mark. Plus you can duck when it starts to rain.

Heres one for you to think about :eek!: : "They say marriage is a wonderful institution, but do you want to be institutionalized????"

Walt :crossfing
Walt you are funny. I guess since I'm already crazy, I might as well be institutionalized.
Wes

Walt. H.
09-22-2004, 12:10 AM
Sure-n-nuff I is,
Its 1:am and we should be cuddled up next to something soft and warm or at work, but instead here we are checking out another boating web-site. :rlol: :wavey:

W.H :frown:

Big Pimpin
09-22-2004, 08:10 AM
Straight-up pimp ride mr. txtaz!!! No 2 whllerrs for BP, gots to have room for da females, but feelin you and cuda with da need for speed.

Picked up a little sumthin sumthin myself this weekend. 24" spinners on my feets, 1200 watts of bottom droppin, granny gripin baaaaaase, matching YSL interior and paint. Gonna pimp it out next weekend.

Craig S
09-22-2004, 09:05 AM
Wes:

FYI: The Honda Sport Touring Assn is meeting in Kerrville Nov. 5-7. My CBX group is also meeting there. The YO Ranch. Anyways, just thought I'd let you know since it is your backyard. I'll probably be bringing my CBX and the 'Guzzi. Craig:beer: :moped: