PDA

View Full Version : Anybody hiring in South Florida???

rchevelle71
09-21-2004, 03:56 PM
I was informed this afternoon, that half of my company is being sold, and I may be layed off next week, dependent on if we get a certain contract or not. Looking for work, I currently Manufacture Medical Equipment(all aspects of manufacturing from scheduling, purchasing, through Production, and shipping), but will do almost anything for a buck!!!

Cuda
09-21-2004, 11:35 PM
How are you at grouting? :idea:

Walt. H.
09-21-2004, 11:54 PM
Its easier then working with bondo, and the women love to watch. :yippie: and clean up has its bennies!!!! :smileybo: :crossfing :checkered

Its just tough on you knee's :rolleyes:

W.H

harbormaster
09-22-2004, 09:51 AM
feel free to post your resume.

rchevelle71
09-22-2004, 09:57 AM
How are you at grouting? :idea:
Joe,

I can Grout, not sure if I did it right, but it seems to be holding up. I thought about you, but it is a HAUL up to where you guys work. I dont mind getting my hands dirty, I have a few things going on, and the layoff is not DEFINITE yet, But if you need help with a project, let me know, I'd be glad to help.

Thanks Man,

Rick

rchevelle71
09-22-2004, 09:58 AM
feel free to post your resume.
Thanks,

I will as soon as I get it together, had it on an old Comp, and lost it. I havent needed one in a while, but looks as I may soon.

Rick

Cuda
09-22-2004, 10:15 AM
We work all over the state. I've been driving back and forth to Ft Pierce and Vero the last month or so. Ft Pierce isn't that far from you is it? I think we have one coming in Melbourne, and maybe WPB.

rchevelle71
09-22-2004, 10:21 AM
We work all over the state. I've been driving back and forth to Ft Pierce and Vero the last month or so. Ft Pierce isn't that far from you is it? I think we have one coming in Melbourne, and maybe WPB.The South Florida stuff would work out for sure, Let me give it a few weeks, things will be much clearer as to my future in a week or so. Thanks for the offer!!!

Rick

pic of my tile job at my house.