PDA

View Full Version : Cool Shirts

farmer tx
09-15-2004, 12:13 AM
http://store.yahoo.com/herrington-catalog/ls355.html :cool!:

Fish boy
09-15-2004, 12:24 AM
oh man, wish I would have had it last week when Miami spanked the seminoles. Might pick one up anyway, there is always some wanna-be nat'l champ team out there that has fans in need of an attitude adjustment. ;)

Fish

ToonaFish
09-15-2004, 12:41 AM
Something is just wrong about a Georgia Hula Shirt... but I'm asking Santa for one anyway!

Thanks for the link, they even have my Birkie clogs that I'd been told were discontinued!

Forrest
09-15-2004, 08:41 AM
oh man, wish I would have had it last week when Miami spanked the seminoles. Might pick one up anyway, there is always some wanna-be nat'l champ team out there that has fans in need of an attitude adjustment. ;)

Fish

Fish, with talk like that, you sound like you should be a Gator fan. :eek: Neither FSU or UM is National Championship material this year. If fact, I'll be totally amazed is either one is in the top 10 at the end of this season. Chris Rix is pathetic. It's easy to see that he will be the first FSU QB in decades NOT to be drafted by the NFL. Both teams do appear to have a good defense, but overall they both look like they suck. :angryfire