PDA

View Full Version : Good Mechanic in lower Michigan

metraman
09-14-2004, 06:41 PM
It appears I have outdrive problems [Bravo1] Does anyone know a mechanic that would be interested in comong to my shop and help pull the drive and repair or replace it? I'm in the Wayne area outside Detroit.
Thanks

Patti
09-14-2004, 07:22 PM
I'm on the phone with Rootsy as I type..

He said to give him a call..

734-755-6013

:)

Sam
09-15-2004, 12:15 PM
Send me an e-mail with your phone number to sam@mackellar.com. I have a few sugestions.

Sam

turbo2256
09-16-2004, 05:48 AM
I am in Westland I can help remove and install. I have a friend that rebuilds drives for me. He is a marine mechanic and owns Island Boat Repair on Harnsons Island and is a offshore racer himself. I am mostly an engine builder and specialize in cylinderhead porting.

olredalert
09-16-2004, 09:08 AM
-------Turbo,

-------You must know Ed Smith! I was going to suggest him as well but didnt want to step on Rootsies toes. By the way Ed is not on Harsens anymore. Only in St.Clair at Rivers Bend Marina. My Corsican and El Pescador are both there. One for storage and one for work.
--------By the way, Ed and Shawn left for Cape Cod, this morning I think, for the races off Yarmouthport............Bill S

turbo2256
09-16-2004, 10:02 AM
-------Turbo,

-------You must know Ed Smith! I was going to suggest him as well but didnt want to step on Rootsies toes. By the way Ed is not on Harsens anymore. Only in St.Clair at Rivers Bend Marina. My Corsican and El Pescador are both there. One for storage and one for work.
--------By the way, Ed and Shawn left for Cape Cod, this morning I think, for the races off Yarmouthport............Bill S

Hit that one right on the head and good luck to them. I havent spoke with him in awhile atleast I know better than to attempt to reach him at Harsens.

Doug L.
09-16-2004, 06:15 PM
Metraman.
Call me, you got the ##
before 9
Doug :)