PDA

View Full Version : Deneen is 40 !!!

Lenny
09-14-2004, 12:55 AM
I just wanted to see this in print and on the WWW. Anyways, Deneen is 40 Tuesday, and the X boat is starting its' trek to its' new home Tuesday at 8am. Hopefully someone will get pics or something of it getting loaded on the tractor.

What a great birthday present for both of us !!!

Anyways, Deneen, when you read this,... HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! :hyper: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :us-texas: :happy_bi: :happy_bi: :happy_bi: :happy_bi: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Her next stop is Bermuda and I think she WILL be calling you Steve. Both her and Jackie are really excited about either going out with you in a boat or getting out in any boat.

Happy Birthday Baby

Thanx all of you, Griz, Scott B, Scott B, Buizilla, Todd and Jill, Polly and Mark, Red, Randy, Jenn, Brian, Digger, Celine and all, and about a few dozen others..Thanx for welcoming her into this family...never forget... :canada: :ribbon:

BUIZILLA
09-14-2004, 06:33 AM
:yes: :rlol: :wavey: :boat: :jestera: :party: :happy_bi: :smileybo: :beer:

Cuda
09-14-2004, 07:14 AM
What happened to "Lenny's Chick"? :)

Happy birthday Deneen, Debbie just turned 40 earlier this year, it ain't so bad! :D

boxy
09-14-2004, 07:43 AM
Happy Birthday Deneen, have a great time in Bermuda.
:happy_bi: :happy_bi: :happy_bi:
Hopefully we can share a toast somewhere this coming year :beer:

Boxy and Lou

Ed Donnelly
09-14-2004, 08:04 AM
:happy_bi: :beer: :happy_bi: ...Ed

gcarter
09-14-2004, 08:20 AM
Hey guys.....aren';t they supposed to stay 39?
Forty starts to sound elderly for some people!! :eek!:

So Deneen, Happy Birthday...what ever age you are! ;) ;) :rlol:

Morgan's Cloud
09-14-2004, 09:54 AM
Seems as though I'll be able to give my very best :happy_bi: in person .. albeit a little delayed .....

Lenny , did you get my PM a few weeks back about times that Deneen will be here, numbers etc ? Have to establish a line of contact :shades:

Steve