PDA

View Full Version : Bonnie's BD and a great Donzi day!

MOP
09-13-2004, 10:09 PM
Well my sweetie chalked another one today, yesterday we went over to Foxwoods with close friends to start celebrating. She had a good night won $1,300, me I made my usual donation to the Indians. Had a great diner at the Paragon along with well lets say enough wine to make our midnight BD party a howl. Grabbed the noon ferry back to give her her last BD wish, a good Donzi ride. Put in at Jamesport ran the 20+ miles out to Claudio's, the bay was just about empty of boats it was like having our own private pond. The run out was better than great, ran it a little hard 4100 gave us 50 so we stayed up there most of the way with a few shots to 60 where she likes it even better. Ended up running into a bunch of buds at Claudio's had another super diner with the owner with a few libations and special treats for Bonnie by Paco their exceptional chef. Left while I could still walk a straight line, had another super moon light ride home. Even blown out of her shoes she helped clean & flush the Blue beast. I put my happy sloshed puppy to bed hope her head will not be to bad tomorrow!

Lenny
09-13-2004, 10:18 PM
nice post. Sounds like you guys had FUN. Say happy B day to her from me 3500 away. Deneens' is Tomorrow. Her 40th !!! :eek:

boxy
09-14-2004, 07:47 AM
Happy belated B-day Bonnie :happy_bi: :happy_bi:
Good food, good drink and Donzi ride .... sounds about perfect to me.. :D

We just finished a weekend of birthday's, Hannah turned 5 on Friday, and Lou turned 35 Sunday....

Ed Donnelly
09-14-2004, 08:00 AM
Bonnie :happy_bi: :yippie: :happy_bi: ..Ed

gcarter
09-14-2004, 08:21 AM
So :happy_bi: Bonnie! :hyper: :beer:

txtaz
09-14-2004, 10:13 AM
WoooHooooo, Sounds like a fun time Phil. Happy BDay Bonnie.
:happy_bi: :beer: :outtahere
Wes and Jennifer

boldts
09-14-2004, 03:58 PM
Pass on a Happy Belated :happy_bi: for me Phil. Like said by others, sounds like a wonderful time was had!

MOP
09-15-2004, 01:04 PM
Thanks from Bonnie! We have both been running hard, she is a mucky muck with the county and its that time of year. My Biz has exploded which hopefully will make my year. Again thanks from my Sweetie!

Phil