PDA

View Full Version : One Wicked Summer Video

Greg K
09-11-2004, 09:06 AM
Performance Boating Lifestyle Video Preview (http://www.peggedmovie.com/wmv/peggedsmall.wmv)
Turn up the volume.. :tv:

Fish boy
09-11-2004, 09:16 AM
WOW!!!! That was really Cool!!!!!!!

Sport
09-11-2004, 09:36 AM
I love the sand bar by The London Bridge !

Havasu rocks ! ! !

I've partied there many times !

Sport

Cuda
09-11-2004, 10:35 AM
Cool video! I'm sending it to my freind who trys to tell me riding Harleys is more fun. Maybe he'll understand now.

Ed Donnelly
09-11-2004, 01:10 PM
Cuda; Its called time factor fun..
The Donzi, drive up to the storage unit, hook trailor to the pallet truck,pull Donzi out, hook up to truck, 1/2 hr. drive to Lake Ontario, wait a 1/2 hr. for some Yahoo to load up his boat with goodies while holding up the ramp. Then reverse procedure at the end of the day....

The Harley, push the remote door opener, start bike, ride...

The Donzi is 10x's the fun,but, when you only have an hour or two for R&R, the bike does in a pinch.....Ed

gcarter
09-11-2004, 03:55 PM
OK.......how many of you saw the bimini? :wavey:

pmreed
09-11-2004, 07:12 PM
If that was a Z23, it looked pretty good. Been trying to steal one for the last year with no luck.

Phil

Greg K
09-11-2004, 07:42 PM
If that was a Z23, it looked pretty good.

Phil

The bimini was on an Advantage Party Cat :garfield:

Cuda
09-11-2004, 08:19 PM
Cuda; Its called time factor fun..
The Donzi, drive up to the storage unit, hook trailor to the pallet truck,pull Donzi out, hook up to truck, 1/2 hr. drive to Lake Ontario, wait a 1/2 hr. for some Yahoo to load up his boat with goodies while holding up the ramp. Then reverse procedure at the end of the day....

The Harley, push the remote door opener, start bike, ride...

The Donzi is 10x's the fun,but, when you only have an hour or two for R&R, the bike does in a pinch.....Ed

I sort of agree. I'm thinking of buying a bike now that I've moved over to Volusia County. In Pinellas, it would be, push the remote, start bike, ride 100 yards to the first redlight, sit there and burn up in the heat, then repeat last step until you get home.

Cuda
09-11-2004, 08:21 PM
All my buddies have bikes, here's the one I'm thinking of buying.

gcarter
09-11-2004, 08:31 PM
All my buddies have bikes, here's the one I'm thinking of buying.
Joe, as you know, during bike week, you can duplicate the Pinellas scenario in Volusia county.

Cuda
09-11-2004, 08:57 PM
Joe, as you know, during bike week, you can duplicate the Pinellas scenario in Volusia county.

George, I'm thinking of riding away from Daytona. You know as well as I do, once you cross this bridge by my house headed west, there are lots of places to ride without ever seeing a traffic light. :)

boxy
09-11-2004, 08:58 PM
It would look really nice with a snakeskin seat :D :D
Cuda'd have to buy one, cause lord knows he couldn't shoot one himself ..... :D :fire:

Cuda
09-12-2004, 08:31 AM
Cuda'd have to buy one, cause lord knows he couldn't shoot one himself ..... :D :fire:

I had a good start from one a couple years ago until my dogs ate it. :angryfire

boxy
09-12-2004, 09:13 AM
That's not the snake we're talking about, and you know it .... :D :D

Maybe you should chuck the 12 guage, and go back to the rifle... :uzi:

Cuda
09-12-2004, 09:32 AM
That's not the snake we're talking about, and you know it .... :D :D

Maybe you should chuck the 12 guage, and go back to the rifle... :uzi:

Actually, I killed that snake with the 44 mag pistol in this picture. I just laid the rifle up to give something to judge the length of the snake. :smile:

That cottonmouth still hasn't shown his slimy face this weekend, and I've been looking!