PDA

View Full Version : Factory Racing Hull on Ebay!!!!!!

Fish boy
09-10-2004, 06:57 AM
Wow, I guess this is the chance of a lifetime to as the seller describes "have your cake and eat it too." Apparently not too many factory racing hulls with the creature comforts afforded here are available in the open market. What to do, what to do... 38zr, or take my chances on ebay to have the best of both worlds... I am soooo confused ;)

Factory Racing Hull (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31271&item=2489128457&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW)

boxy
09-10-2004, 07:15 AM
I'm not sure how it would work as a racing hull, but with fall heading this way, throw a trolling motor on with that "Big Johnson" and you'd have a sweet duck boat......
:kyle: :uzi: :uzi: :fire: :fire: :kyle:

roadtrip se
09-10-2004, 10:33 AM
Ask me how many times I have looked at this ad?
Too embarassed to tell. Been for sale for quite some time,
maybe they'll take a lot less.

Looks like a beautiful piece of machinery. I like the carbon fiber style gauges, instead of the yellow dog eye colored stuff they have put in a lot of PR ZRs. Also love the bottom color.
Not to mention the classic stripe, the rigging, and just about everything else.

No trailer, so you'll have to buy a MYCO.

I really like this boat, it sets my recurring big boat affliction off every time I see it, but I have got my eyes on a lake front retreat instead. Not enough boating days here to justify the investment.

Good bidding, a ZR as cheap as they get!

Todd

Rootsy
09-10-2004, 12:04 PM
UM todd.. are you going senile? it isn't even winter yet...

at least open the link fishboy posted eh....

JR - i'll stick with my donzi thanks :)

Fish boy
09-10-2004, 04:49 PM
:D :D :D

roadtrip se
09-12-2004, 09:09 PM
No I didn't click on the link...

Here is what I was referring to, which just happens to be a boat worth a separate thread here..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=66467&item=2489258812&rd=1

Funny thing, I just got back from the Lake Cumberland Poker Run. Every kind of imaginable go fast, including all of Donzi's direct competitors, not one ZR to be found in poker run or race trim. Such a shame.

Todd
"The senile one, maybe, but at least I'm spending my time dreaming about something other than a carp catcher!"