PDA

View Full Version : 26ZX Ladder

Jim
09-07-2004, 08:24 AM
Does anyone know the make of the pull down ladder
on the ZX? It's a three section white rubber coated ladder that slides under the swim platform. One of my boy's left the ladder down and I wacked it pretty good with the prop, good think it's aluminium or it would of really screwed up the prop. I would love to just use the same mount if I could, I checked for a name on it but couldn't find one.

Thanks Jim

Darrell
09-07-2004, 09:37 AM
Jim;

I'll look at mine,I think the decal is still on it.

Darrrell

Sport
09-07-2004, 09:44 AM
I am pulling my drain plug when I get home from work today due to Hurricane Frances, my batteries are very low from the bilge running for 3 days. We are getting ready for Hurricane Ivan so I am pulling the plug. I'll post the name tomorrow for you.

Sport
26 ZX

Darrell
09-07-2004, 09:51 AM
Jim,

Mine was sold by GGSchmitt & Sons www.ggschmitt.com

I think it's the same as yours.

Darrell

PS. These things are NOT cheap, someone may have extra jobs around the house.

Jim
09-07-2004, 09:52 AM
Thanks Darrell, from what I have found so far it looks like its made by UML (Undermount Ladder).

Jim

TBroccoli
09-07-2004, 10:19 AM
I hate to jump in on your ladder thread, but someone please help me get from the water into my Classic 22 without crawling over the engine hatch. I hate using the outdrive as a step. I hate using the bow eye to swing me up onto the bow. I don't want to drill but I may have to. Please help.

Thanks,

Worn out Tom

Jim
09-07-2004, 11:03 AM
Thanks again Darrell, that sure looks like it.
I now have to get the measurements so I order the correct
one. I learned my lesson to check the ladder each time, I just put the Bravo 4 Blade on when it happen but it really didn't do much to the prop. Nothing like spending $247 to take your son for a spin on the tube.

Good Luck Tom, I had a classic and had to do the same thing.
I thought someone had posted an option for a ladder on a classic, not sure how it would work with trim tabs though.

Jim

Sport
09-08-2004, 08:49 AM
Jim,

I looked but I did not see any name on it whatsoever. Looks like you got what you were looking for though.

Sport