PDA

View Full Version : A question for HP600sc

txtaz
09-06-2004, 08:05 AM
Hey Ted, I know you get asked tons of questions here, but if you don't mind I would like to know more history on my boat. If what I know is correct, it is a 90' hull, 97' engine and drive and built in 01'. How did that come to be? Also, what other drives were on the boat? There are indents on the transom from another driver. Someone suggested it was a jet. I will take care of that over the winter along with the spot of gel that went history when I smacked the old pitot tube pickup off that was 5200'd on. Yes, 5200 is VERY strong.
Since we plan on keeping this boat for a long time, it would be nice to know the history of it as well as document it. The previous owner did not divulge much information. I'm not sure he knew much and he bought the boat from you. Did he ask any questions? He had no maintenance records and did no maintenance on it (according to him). Thankfully he only had the boat for 2.5 years and 40 hours running time.
It's a shame your other boat is at a dealership to go to the highest bidder. Someone who may not respect what it is. We will keep this one and keep it special.
For my files, would you mind telling us how this boat came to be? What was the motivation? How did the parts come together? Why did you sell it? Anything and everything you can tell us is greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Wes and Jenn

txtaz
09-08-2004, 08:54 AM
Ted, Puuuulllllleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeee,
If you do not want to post the info, you can email me or call. Or I can call you.
Thank you,
Wes
wesley@gvtc.com
830-249-3477