PDA

View Full Version : Donzi Regazza Help needed UK

Marting
09-05-2004, 01:19 PM
I have had my Donzi Regazza 21 with 5.7 omc for 4 years. What I need is some help in the UK to get this boat running as it should do. Any thoughts?
Following a kind email from Harbourmaster here is more info.
Thanks for your interest. A site where I could by parts in the US if not the UK would be a big help. Basically my problem is over the past 2 years several things have gone wrong such as not being able to turn over the engine to not being able to start it, switches not working. At the local marina where it is kept, the local engineer has spent many hours trying to solve each problem. His basic comment to me is that I really don't like your boat!! Apart from not liking it I don't think he understands it. Ideally I would like an enthusiast in the UK or failing that one the US that I could turn to when I get problems. This winter I would like to give it some TLC and maybe rewire it as a lot of the problems seem to come back to poor electrical contacts.

Fish boy
09-05-2004, 01:32 PM
Hi Marting,
welcome to the donzi registry. You definitely came to the right place. Perhaps if you could post a little additional information I am sure there people here that can help you. Do you plan on doing the work yourself or are you looking for suggestions regarding mechanics in the UK? Might want to post as much detail as possible about your motor and the problems you are having.

Good luck and welcome,

fish

florida gator
09-06-2004, 01:35 PM
I'll help where I can. I have vtually the same boat, 1990 GT210. It's identical to the Regazza as I almost bought one of those previously.