PDA

View Full Version : ROCK the BAY POKER RUN

fasttrucker
09-05-2004, 09:07 AM
On sept 17-18 the rock the bay event is being held up in MD.Its $500 entry fee maybe too much for me this year.This poker run will be in the poker runs mag.as they are in this run.Should be a great event. www.rock-the-bay.com I understand they will have a ladies bikini contest.My engine has built by C.M.S....They are going to be in the run with a race boat p-4 class.They saw that boat frank posted BUCKSHOT :bawling: break-up.They are also going to be in a race on sept 25+26 in cambridge md.at the new hyatt hotel.I plan on maybe hanging around the bay the day of the poker run and also going up to the race.Does anybody want to meet up?

fasttrucker
09-05-2004, 09:41 AM
I was just checking out that web site.They say that you are to have some kind of a kill button thing.It hooks to the driver.Does anybody here use one of those?I thought that was just for race boats? :confused:

txtaz
09-05-2004, 12:22 PM
FastTrucker, It is a switch that tethers to the driver. In case of ejection it will shut down the ignition. I have one and use it whenever running hard. I have seen many boats with them. They are great when running alone or no second driver in the boat. I would hate to see my boat running down the lake while I'm doing the doggy paddle. It's a good thing to have and use.
Hope this helps,
Wes