PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here close to Palm Coast, Flordia?

gold-n-rod
09-02-2004, 12:33 PM
I might pursue a boat that's for sale there. I may need someone who lives near there to check it over for me. After that, I may need some assistance locating a Merc dealer who can run a diagnostic on the PCM and verify hours.

Anyone?

another Randy

gcarter
09-02-2004, 12:53 PM
Uh, Randy, you might want to ask again maybe next Tuesday or Wednesday. We've gat a few other things on our minds now. BTW, I think Palm Coast is between Cuda and Last Tango, but I might be mistaking it for another town.

P.S. It may be cheaper next week! :rlol: :wavey:

mattyboy
09-02-2004, 01:16 PM
Palm coast is south of St Augustine and north of Daytona, just around Flagler beach. I have family there hope they're smart enough to get out of dodge.

Cuda
09-02-2004, 04:57 PM
George is right, it's about 50 miles northwest of me and about 50 miles south of LT.

Last Tango
09-02-2004, 09:51 PM
This weekend is not good for boat shopping in Florida.
We all have a date with Frances.
Try us again next weekend. Oh, yeah, excellent marina at Palm Coast and plenty of Mercury Certified mechanics in that area. SeaRay has a factory there.
Catch you after Frances.

gold-n-rod
09-03-2004, 08:50 AM
I can hold off my shopping until Frances has passed.

I am hoping for the best for you guys. Good luck.

another Randy

donzi182003
09-24-2004, 01:55 PM
Hey gold-n-rod.I bought the 18 in Palm Coast. It was actually stored in DeLand. It did not have 21 hours it had 2.1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The owner did not read the hourmeter correctly. The boat was basically untouched. I have given it a good detail and it looks absolutely amazing. I ended up walking away with it for $18,000!

gold-n-rod
09-24-2004, 05:33 PM
Hey gold-n-rod.I bought the 18 in Palm Coast. It was actually stored in DeLand. It did not have 21 hours it had 2.1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The owner did not read the hourmeter correctly. The boat was basically untouched. I have given it a good detail and it looks absolutely amazing. I ended up walking away with it for $18,000!

You got a great buy and a great boat. Congrats and enjoy!

another Randy