PDA

View Full Version : Winnie 3rd Annual Poker Run (pics)

bverd
07-28-2002, 01:23 AM
Here are the shots from the days events. (http://verd.com/photos/NH_Winnie_July_02/Day2_web/) Enjoy... we did :D . --bverd

harbormaster
07-28-2002, 08:17 AM
Looks like everyone had a great time. What was the deal with all the coats and long sleaves?

Dalelama
07-28-2002, 08:55 AM
I think these pictures were taken last WINTER! eek! :cool:

I noticed the sweatshirts, jeans and jackets too.

We need that kinda stuff for about a week here in sunny south Florida, usually in January...

WHATS UP WITH THAT?

This is JULY ... isn't it? :cool:

Wayyyy south of youze guys! :D

Tidbart
07-28-2002, 09:44 AM
Looks like typical New England weather. No matter what the weather, I am sure it was a great time, as usual.
Does anyone know how many boats showed up?
Also, I am starting a caravan for next year's Poker Run to NH. Start planning boys.

Go Winni Bandits!!!

Bob

Looped
07-28-2002, 12:23 PM
After driving 2 ½ hours to get up there Saturday morning and taking another 2 ½ hours to come back Saturday evening it was well worth the lower 60 deg weather for the Poker Run. With an overcast it kept most of the boaters off of the lake for the Poker Run that gave some great running waters for the 23 or so boats that started. In the end we ended up with around 19 running Donzis and I think we have found the fastest 16’ Donzi. Brian73 had the privilege eek! to do the first 2 legs of the run in this blown 700hp sixteen, after the first leg I changed from Tom Davis’s 22’ Classic to a twin scorpion 377 28zx so Brian73 got in Tom’s Donzi after that. The whole day that 16’ was unstoppable even in the 28zx.

Bverd,
Do you have any shots of that 16' with the hatch up on the dock?

Who was that goggled man anyway?

Waiting for pix to be done now....
Craig

Digger
07-28-2002, 03:32 PM
thanks for posting the pics Brad! Looks like the Donzi crowd was having fun AS per usual

Wish I was there :mad:

mattyboy
07-28-2002, 07:42 PM
looks like agood time,
Digger I think there is some kinda mombo jumbo where the hostage becomes attached to their captors, Please come back to us :D these are obviously sick and dimented people :p :D

Matt

Brad Lyon
07-29-2002, 07:31 AM
Brad,

You did a Fantastic job with the pictures as usual! Looks like everyone had a great time.

Brad

waleyetwo
07-30-2002, 08:22 AM
thanks to all who came we had a blast.and thank to george and bonziiii for a great time.

Crazy Horse
07-30-2002, 09:54 AM
Bonzai & George did a great job with the organization. Everything was well planned out from the poker run to the smoked food to the rafting party to the cold beer to the conga line to the donzi girls...to the medicine cabinet for hangover relief!!!

Thanks to everyone for coming.

John
PS: Woodsy & Princess the party at your house was great. Thanks for fussing over all of us.