PDA

View Full Version : Bryan Tuvell ......

boxy
08-31-2004, 10:37 PM
......has anyone talked to Bryan, is he in the middle of the storms in Va. ?

Dr. Dan
09-01-2004, 03:55 AM
:smash: Box.... I speak to Bryan on occassion, he spends most of his waking hours now tirelessly polishing and detailing the 33 Hull and Deck...and when he is done with that Nancy has him vacuuming the Interior. Then when he's done with that he has to wash and detail the Trailer.....and the Six Tires! :jestera:

I know he is planning to invade the Smith Mountain Lake Area this weekend, so hide your Canoe.....mind your Sheep...Tuvell is coming to a Body of Water near you...... :jestera:

Doc :biggrin:

Digger
09-01-2004, 05:04 AM
Bryan is alive and well. We jacked around with his trailer yesterday adjusting his tongue weight, he will have a much better ride now.

The bad rains hit Richmond, well West of here, we had no problems around Hampton Roads to speak of.

boxy
09-01-2004, 07:31 AM
Cool, glad you guys are OK, my sense of distance/direction is not great in that part of the world.
I still can't figure out how it takes me 5.5 hours to get to Winni, Frank 5.5 hours to get from NJ to here, and yet it would take him 10 hours to get to Winni from NJ :D :D

We missed you last weekend Digger, we're aiming for July 15~ next year, it sure would be great to see the both of you guys up here.
Take care