PDA

View Full Version : Honest 60+

MOP
08-28-2004, 04:32 PM
Well wrong section but two of the moderators are up here with me so maybe I won't get caught!

The 1000 Island run is going unbelievably well, great weather several unexpected Donzi's found and showing up it has turned into a real happy mob scene. Poodle & Todd say it is one of the best runs and will be the premiere run next year! Sorry for those of you that did not make it!

Yup the Blue Beast is running fantastic 60.9 GPS, took me a few days to figure out it likes a ton of trim.

We have s large Canadian contingency damn near out number the US guys, supper meet supper boats and super people!

MOP

MOP
08-29-2004, 04:06 PM
Glad your back!!! I got a guided tour of a way out back Canadian river was dynamite, all kinds of wild life. It was super windy and glassy smooth had a ball carving it up! Then did a cottage tour of Chippawa bay loads of boat houses with cool wooden boats, got back to Larry's island just in time to snap the cover for the Thunder Storm. Will be bugging out in the morning back to playing in the salt! Thoughts of next year run are in the works FRANK will advise us as things fall into place. If you have not been up here do you best to plan on it next year, must admit it was a ton better in a 22. my 16 did extra dock time last year. Matty gets a ton of points for toughing out all of the rough stuff, not that we had that much just a bunch of boat wakes. The runs from what the veterans said were some of the very best they have done, not real sure of total boat count as new guys appeared and some came and went. Damn good showing and a damn good time!

MOP

gcarter
08-29-2004, 04:52 PM
Phil, now that you know the 22 will go over 60 w/ the SBC, why don't you get a new screen name with "fast" or "speedy" in it? :cool!: :wink: :hyper: :p