View Full Version : Where are you Boxy?

John Wayne Pugh
08-25-2004, 06:41 AM
:shocking: Boxy,

I just wanted to say hello.

John Wayne

DonRatto
08-25-2004, 12:43 PM
Boxy don't trust him I think he wants your mangina :eek: you know how those Georgians are :biggrin:

Mustang Susie
08-25-2004, 05:04 PM
Pilgrim... we miss you! How are things? When you comin back for a visit? :beer:

(kinda miss you too Mr. Ratt) :wink:

Boxy... how about I put some of those pics on donzi boys? :party: (have a great time at 1000 islands this weekend. Wish we could make it.) :frown:

Mustang

boxy
08-25-2004, 10:15 PM
I'm here, just trying to survive one more day "underground" in Ottawa. I'll be around some more starting next week.

Susie, what pictures ??
I have no recollection of any pictures being taken Friday night :D

John Wayne Pugh
08-26-2004, 07:05 AM
Boxy,

I will be in Toronto next week for a meeting, if you are around we can grab some dinner at La Castile Manor.

Best Regards,

Pilgrim

John Wayne Pugh
08-26-2004, 07:12 AM
Susie,

I hope you and Stevie are doing great the rat just gave me your address and you will get something from me in the mail. I really enjoyed spending time with everyone,it was great for me to have some down time. Just let me know I can come there anytime. I guess Jess is back in school, tell her hello and keep up the good work.

Miss you all,

Pilgrim

Mustang Susie
08-26-2004, 08:20 AM
Pilgrim,
As you know you are always welcome. Maybe you can make it to the house in N.Y. sometime with the Ratt. That's always a good time!! :party:

And Boxy.... I guess you're just going to have to be REALLY, REALLY nice to me for the next 10 years or so... ;) cause donzi boys needs a little zap right about now

Mustang "gotta have the camera handy" Susie :jestera:

John Wayne Pugh
08-26-2004, 10:22 AM
Susie,

Email me the pictures I will remind boxy what happened.

Best Regards,

Pilgrim:tv:

Mustang Susie
08-26-2004, 10:49 AM
Pilgrim...I'm not at all sure you would want to see them :rolleyes:
He might have to hit you with his turkeyskin handbag! :eek:
and we all know how much that hurts...

Stang's little filly
08-26-2004, 11:01 AM
John Wayne! I miss you! And you too Mr. Ratto :smileybo: And I also can assure you that seeing what happened that Friday night once should be enough for a lifetime...
If ya'll come up to visit you have to let me know so I can join in the festivities. I start school next Monday :angryfire but I'm not too far away from the rest of the gang. Talk to you soon!

P.S ~ Hi Boxy. :eek!:

DonRatto
08-26-2004, 11:22 AM
:biggrin.: Now you know filly that there is no way we would party without you, hopefully the Pilgram will be up soon to party and hunt the fur bearing mammals in upstate New York, but that doesn't mean that we can't make a roadtrip to New Hampshire to get ya :hyper: Now Wayne may be running into the Canadian we call El Guapo :canada: in the next week or so. Wayne may be parting in Hawaii(Spelling is not my best skill) during Christmas break. Bastard :banghead:

John Wayne Pugh
08-26-2004, 01:06 PM
:rlol: Filly,

I miss you too. I hope you are doing well, I am traveling alot right now. I will be in Canada next week and New York in Sep 25 through the 1st. If you have a free weekend during my travels, I will come by and just say hello. Keep up with your school work, you are very smart and will go far with your degree.Take care,hope to see you soon.

Sincerly,

John Wayne:eek!:

boxy
08-26-2004, 05:14 PM
Pilgrim, it's the wrong time of year for a Toronto roadie for me, but if you're back up in the New Year I'll make the 4.5 hour drive for sure... :beer:

Susie as a pre-emptive strike, here's a pic from Friday afternoon.... damn little beers :beer: :eek!: :eek!:

DonRatto
08-26-2004, 10:08 PM
Classic man :cool: Boxy that was not even the best, but still way to funny hope all is well up there, and those little beers were bastards, see Robin Leech impression on way home from dinner :beer:

ToonaFish
08-26-2004, 11:18 PM
Oh. My.

Boxy, um, well, um, now I know why you knew how a good Jewish girl from Jersey should dress on the slopes in the Catskills.

Would you like to borrow my ski bunny outfit?

John Wayne Pugh
08-27-2004, 06:15 AM
:) Boxy,

I did not know it was that far, we will get together sometime. I am always somewhere traveling. The picture is hot hope we can all get together again it was a great weekend.

Best Regards,

Pilgrim:fire: