PDA

View Full Version : new guy

show-n-go h2o
08-19-2004, 11:01 AM
just wanted to say hello to everyone, hope to meet some of you at the next event.oh btw im from cincinnati and i have a 28zx.
deric

Darrell
08-19-2004, 11:50 AM
Let me be the first to welcome you to the board :wavey: Lots and lots of great folks that know a great deal about Donzis, Be carefull it can be habit forming.

Darrell

boldts
08-19-2004, 12:38 PM
Hi Deric and welcome to the registry. Check the events area here for gatherings happening. Just about any area of the country is covered at some point in the year. Since your from Cincinnati, do you have a trailer for your 28ZX? If so, in Sept. a Donzi gathering is planned for up in Port Clinton with a possible trip out to the islands on Erie or if conditions are ruff, they're planning to go to the Sandusky Bay area.

Of course, the Midwest Donzi Club holds a gathering on Lake Cumberland in KY to get our summer started in May. The Sarasota Donzi gathering is held in Donzi's home port and again great people from all over the country attend.

So, up to you, pick your pleasure! Donzi owners and even just Donzi fans go to and enjoy these gatherings. Friendships have been made with people from all over the world.

How about a picture of your 28? Hope to have the opportunity to meet you one day.

show-n-go h2o
08-19-2004, 01:44 PM
I dont have a pic of my exact boat but it is the same colors as this one http://donzimarine.com/DonziWebsite/Site/Boats/ZX/28zx/28zxpage.html
and yes i have a trailer, i'll trey and make it to the port clinton event.
thanx for the welcome

DonziChick
08-19-2004, 02:22 PM
Hello! That's great you're from Cincy :) Welcome to the board. If you want someone to follow up for the Port Clinton thing, just let me or my dad (JerryEisele) know. It's going to be pretty much based out of our marina and the motel just down the street from there.

Where do you normally boat? The river?

Fish boy
08-19-2004, 05:08 PM
hey deric, welcome to the registry.

Fish

Digger
08-19-2004, 07:30 PM
Deric, welcome. your life just got better when you found this forum. Enjoy, see you at an event sometime.

show-n-go h2o
08-20-2004, 08:53 AM
Hello! That's great you're from Cincy :) Welcome to the board. If you want someone to follow up for the Port Clinton thing, just let me or my dad (JerryEisele) know. It's going to be pretty much based out of our marina and the motel just down the street from there.

Where do you normally boat? The river?I normally boat on the river, but i make it to lake cumberland about once a month, and im very interested in the port clinton event, any info you have would be great. thanx again.

DonziChick
08-20-2004, 09:19 AM
Cumberland is a really pretty lake, we used to boat down there a lot but switched to Erie about 10 years ago and havent missed it too much. You'll have to come to AOTH next year (its always held at Cumberland).

As far as Port Clinton, what do you need to know? I think if you look in the Events and Gatherings section there is a thread on it. If you need to know something else, just ask :) Again, if you'd feel more comfortable following somebody up, I'm usually headed up Friday nights as are my parents.

I think you may have met my dad, he's got the 18 navy and honey Classic. He said something about meeting a guy on the river Wendnesday night and telling him about Donzi.net. Was that you?

show-n-go h2o
08-20-2004, 09:27 AM
Cumberland is a really pretty lake, we used to boat down there a lot but switched to Erie about 10 years ago and havent missed it too much. You'll have to come to AOTH next year (its always held at Cumberland).

As far as Port Clinton, what do you need to know? I think if you look in the Events and Gatherings section there is a thread on it. If you need to know something else, just ask :) Again, if you'd feel more comfortable following somebody up, I'm usually headed up Friday nights as are my parents.

I think you may have met my dad, he's got the 18 navy and honey Classic. He said something about meeting a guy on the river Wendnesday night and telling him about Donzi.net. Was that you?
that was me, im normally down on the river everyday, and yes i would rather follow someone up..... mabey i'll see you down on the river?

DonziChick
08-20-2004, 09:31 AM
that was me, im normally down on the river everyday, and yes i would rather follow someone up..... mabey i'll see you down on the river?

Most likely you'll see me eventually on the river. I'm usually down there with my dad but I had dinner plans already this week.

Not a problem about following me up. I'll make sure to get in touch with your or vice versa before that weekend. What part of Cincinnati are you in? I'm right over the Sharonville/West Chester border.

show-n-go h2o
08-20-2004, 09:40 AM
Most likely you'll see me eventually on the river. I'm usually down there with my dad but I had dinner plans already this week.

Not a problem about following me up. I'll make sure to get in touch with your or vice versa before that weekend. What part of Cincinnati are you in? I'm right over the Sharonville/West Chester border. I live in mason and work in fairfield

ITTLFLI
08-26-2004, 06:04 PM
Deric,

Welcome to the board! I heard you ran into Jerry (red/white 22) on the river last week! Lake Erie should be fun!

Byron
(blue 22 from ohio river)