PDA

View Full Version : My 86 Minx on ebay

reideaston
08-17-2004, 04:00 PM
Unfortunately I have to part with my beautiful Donzi. It is listed on ebay.

RARE 1986 DONZI MINX 20' LESS THAN 200 MADE!! Item number: 2487154246

Current bid: US $6,600.99 (Reserve not met)

Time left: 3 days 23 hours
7-day listing
Ends Aug-21-04 13:06:37 PDT
Add to Calendar
Start time: Aug-14-04 13:06:37 PDT
History: 10 bids (US $1,000.00 starting bid)
High bidder: phbortz ( 16)

Item location: Troy, Michigan
United States

Ships to: Local pickup only (no shipping)
Shipping and payment details

Seller information
livewiretrading ( 44)
Feedback Score: 44
Positive Feedback: 100%
Member since Jun-08-99 in United States

Buy with Confidence

Description

Item Specifics - Other Vehicles

Seller livewiretrading assumes full responsibility for the content of this listing and the item offered.
RARE 1986 DONZI MINX 20' LESS THAN 200 MADE!!
Vehicle Description

This rare 1986 Donzi Minx 20' is all ORIGINAL. Less than 200 were made from 1985-86. Has a Chevy 350 with Alpha One outdrive. LOW 380 hours. Thru-Hull exhaust, trim tabs. Matching dual axel trailer, tows effortlessly. The hull is deeper and more seaworthly that the Classic line. Hull is very sound and seaworthly, has been in Lake Superior and the Detroit River (very aggressive water!!) with no problems and is also ideally suited for inland lakes. New battery, comes with snap-on cockpit cover. We are the third owners and when we took ownership, we had it gone over with a fine-tooth comb by a very experienced boat mechanic. Have seen the same boat listed for $19,500 on Boatville.com.

Vehicle Condition

This beautiful Donzi is in excellent condition, very dependable, runs strong! Boat is in TURN-KEY CONDITION! Used only in freshwater, engine like new, no tears in seats, perfect carpet, original gel coat. There are 3 blemishes in the gel coat above the rub rail as can be expected with a used boat. Stored in heated warehouse. PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL AT 248-928-2525 FOR MORE INFORMATION.

Terms of Sale

$1000 non-refundable deposit by wire transfer due within 48 hours of auction end. The balance is due within 10 days of auction by wire transfer or cash. We reserve the right to end this auction early if sold locally. Boat to be picked up local- currently at the Detroit, Michigan area. Boat is sold AS-IS.

Questions from other buyers

Q: Hello, You have a beautiful Donzi. A question--where would one buy a carpet set for your boat? I have a Donzi just like your's, except no carpet. My phone...more answered on: Aug-17-04
A: Hi Mike, The only thing I would suggest would be to look into the Donzi Registry at www.donzi.net. There are many Donzi experts on the site that could...more

Q: Sorry forgot to ask what,s pitch on prop and your reserve Thanks Geo. answered on: Aug-17-04
A: I don't recall the pitch offhand and will give you the information when you call. Thanks.

Q: Morning if I were to buy would there be a problem for you to accompany me to boarder American & Canadian customs are a real pain in the ass about trailers...more answered on: Aug-17-04
A: Geo, I am sure we can work something out. Please call Reid at 248-928-2525 or 248-627-8282 and we'll talk! Thank you!

Q: Is this boat honey and red? Thank you answered on: Aug-15-04
A: Yes, it is. Thank you for your inquiry!

Shipping and payment details
Shipping and handling:
Check item description and payment instructions or contact seller for details.
Will arrange for local pickup only (no shipping).
Seller's payment instructions:
No returns or refunds. All sales are final. All items are sold as is. If you have questions, please email before buying. If you have any questions about this item, PLEASE email BEFORE bidding.

GKricheldorf
08-17-2004, 05:00 PM
I think your ebay ad may need to be edited - it says "Has a Chevy 350 EFI with Alpha One outdrive.", but that is a carburator. It's just something some buyer will bitch about if they buy your boat not knowing the difference of fuel injection and carbs.

Very nice boat. I sometimes wished i lived back east again, but remember the winters. I like wearing shorts year round.

Glenn

reideaston
08-17-2004, 08:07 PM
Yes, you're right- it is carb, not EFI.