PDA

View Full Version : R.I. Poker Run Pics. Last Wk. end.

DONZI
08-12-2004, 04:44 PM
Heres a link to last wk. ends R.I. Poker Run pics.. :cards:
A lot of fun !

http://www.abirdseyeview.net/boats.php?blank=blankpoker.php&current_dir=BOATS/Boating%20Events/RI%20Poker%20Run%20August&navigate=redirect

Honest, I am in there(singles sec. also).Lucky i didn"t lose the backseat out of the boat !

boldts
08-12-2004, 04:54 PM
Hey, I found ya in the singles catagory. Black 22 Classic with red interior right? Pretty Donzi and a little heavy duty wide strip velcro will help that rear seat stay where it belongs. I've also seen lock snaps used on the back bench just like has been recommended for those of you towing with your cockpit covers on. Thanks for the link to the pictures!

DONZI
08-17-2004, 05:58 PM
Hey, I found ya in the singles catagory. Black 22 Classic with red interior right? Pretty Donzi and a little heavy duty wide strip velcro will help that rear seat stay where it belongs. I've also seen lock snaps used on the back bench just like has been recommended for those of you towing with your cockpit covers on. Thanks for the link to the pictures!
Thank's for the compliment Scott.Actually i had the wide Velcro strips on the back,but of all times for it to come unglued this was it.It was tough going behind the big boyz.But somebody had to represent DONZI.I will have to go to the snaps nxt..
Ken