PDA

View Full Version : Trailer..

Andy McCarty
08-11-2004, 09:02 AM
Hey guys Quick question... Does anyone know of anywhere i can get the bunk set up dimensions for an 88 Z25? I rebuilt a trailer partially over the summer to get me through but i am going to strip everything down this winter and redo the whole trailer paint and all. Any info would be greatly appreciated..:wrench:

GKricheldorf
08-11-2004, 09:20 AM
Andy,

I have an 87 Z25 on a Myco trailer. Tell me what to measure and i can do it for you. I'll take some pics so you can see it.

Glenn

GKricheldorf
08-11-2004, 09:32 AM
I actually brought my boat to work with me today. I'm heading out to the ocean after work to have a few hours of fun :redface: :yippie:

Here are those pics

zzrhino
08-11-2004, 09:34 AM
hey andy how are things going with the z25 have not herd from you in a while any help on trailer let me know i worked on my trailer a little bit along with the boat. :shades:

Andy McCarty
08-11-2004, 01:23 PM
Thanks GK and ZZ. I would like to make it as easy to load as possible. Do either of you have any problems loading or unloading. The trailer i have is a solid trailer just need some tlc and BRAKES:shocking: ZZ i know you know about the launch ramps @ lake cumberland... We have a launch ramp @ our neighborhood that has a steep a$$ hill. Cant go boating if ramp is wet. Thanks for your replies and i will look at the trailer this weekend and see where i need measurements from and let both of you know..:outtahere :beer: