PDA

View Full Version : Just a little house-cleaning

Donzigo
08-10-2004, 09:33 AM
Fishboy - I got your sunglasses.....blue lenses.

Hula Girl - John.......I still got a bumper from long ago, when you used to go boating.........I mean "pleasure boating".

Cuda
08-10-2004, 09:52 AM
Richard, I have a Donzi hat that blew off a certain Z33. :D

McGary911
08-10-2004, 02:36 PM
My Donzi hat disppeared on Richard's 33, but it didn't blow off, just a lot more room to misplace stuff on a 33, which is a good thing if it's your 33. Thanks to Richard for shipping it back to Jersey for me.

Fish boy
08-10-2004, 06:31 PM
Found: Two t-back bottoms and one top- not sure how that one happened. ;)

Thanks Richard, I will grab them as soon as I can. Been out of the country, and leaving again thursday. I'll call ya when I get back.

Fish

Donzigo
08-10-2004, 09:54 PM
I met a real hot-chick, who works at Diamond Dolls, who showed up at the Bridgeview, last weekend. She was looking for some guy nick-named Fish-tail, Fish-head, Fish-something, that didn't pay her for a lap-dance and he even stole her t-back undies...........please, tell me it isn't you.

Team Hula Girl
08-10-2004, 10:08 PM
Fishboy - I got your sunglasses.....blue lenses.

Hula Girl - John.......I still got a bumper from long ago, when you used to go boating.........I mean "pleasure boating".

Donzigo, Even though I am not in my Donzi as much these days out on the water. I am sure that I am going to need that Bumper some time soon. Boy I can't wait till my Pleasure boating situation gets resolved.

John M

Fish boy
08-11-2004, 08:56 AM
I met a real hot-chick, who works at Diamond Dolls, who showed up at the Bridgeview, last weekend. She was looking for some guy nick-named Fish-tail, Fish-head, Fish-something, that didn't pay her for a lap-dance and he even stole her t-back undies...........please, tell me it isn't you.

Oh yeah, now I remeber. Mystery solved. LOL

ToonaFish
08-11-2004, 09:18 PM
Darnnit, and here I thought my bottoms from AOTH might have been located...

Cuda
08-11-2004, 11:58 PM
How do you know they haven't been?? :D :D :D

The other Scott

North of the big blowhard :eek:

Are they going up for auction?