PDA

View Full Version : Jackson Marine Poker Run (pics)

bverd
08-08-2004, 10:31 AM
The Atlantic Coast Donzi Owners Association ended up at the Jackson Marine Poker Run yesterday. The day started very promising but the wind picked up shortly after stop one and didn't stop till late in the evening.

Needless to say it was rough on the 22's and unbearable in the 18's. We had the 18 and had to cut the run short. At We turned around and anchored at the beach to sip on some boat sodas as the rest completed the run. (didn't want to scare boating out of our boat guests on their first time out.)

Here are the limited pics that I took... http://atlanticcoastdonzi.com/gallery/events04_md_poker

--bverd

BUIZILLA
08-08-2004, 10:45 AM
Who's 22 LE is that??

Team Jefe
08-08-2004, 11:42 AM
Thanks Brad - looks like a good time was had inspite of the wind.

It's nice to see another fish boat in the Poker Run Mix.

Dr. Dan
08-09-2004, 05:43 AM
:wavey: Jim...that is a gentleman named Rolf Eifert who owns the LE. It is in decent shape and he runs it like he stole it? He and his Daughter Carrie had a great time....

Inspite of the nasty running conditions due to a constant wind whipping up some sections of the Bay....the weather was great.....its the first time in 3 years it did not rain!

I met some new people and had a great time with the Undertaker and his pals......

Doc :smash:

undertaker
08-09-2004, 09:43 AM
Our group also had a great time, met some new interesting people :D . Looking forward to next year se ya there. :spit:

TBroccoli
08-09-2004, 10:59 AM
:wavey: Jim...that is a gentleman named Rolf Eifert who owns the LE. It is in decent shape and he runs it like he stole it? He and his Daughter Carrie had a great time....

Doc :smash:

Doc,

You're not liing!! Rolf ran that boat hard and fast. His daughter was looking to jump ship. My brother tried to get her to ride with us. Rolf said no!!! His LE is a 1987.

Bv thanks for the pics. I'm the red 22.
Has anyone looked up the pics taken by the helicopter??
Tom