PDA

View Full Version : The New Dealer In Town

Shanghied Again
07-27-2002, 08:51 PM
Well here we go! Its time to take a shot at the love of my life selling Donzis (YES) I can't wait the boats are coming in this week and I am ready to go. Here is the new web site
http://www.typhoonperformancemarine.com/

HyperDonzi
07-27-2002, 09:01 PM
you are lucky.

Formula Jr
07-27-2002, 09:14 PM
Frank, My thumb is so high up its getting oxygen starvation. You can't sell what you don't love. And here you can sell something full out.. Man this is great stuff. Pre- Am holdings I would not have touched this. But the Big D is Back and kicking A.

Donzi Needs dealers like you......

boxy
07-28-2002, 02:01 PM
Congratulations Frank, the site looks great.

Shanghied Again
07-28-2002, 04:46 PM
Boxy 4 more weeks till 1000 Islands, We will be coming up that Friday Morning should be up there by 2:00PM we will be staying at the Gananoque Inn. My cell number is 732-674-6877 and if you loose the number just go to the Typhoon Site and my number will be on the site. Just click on the about us profile. See you soon.

jdsdls
07-29-2002, 07:49 AM
Goodluck

boxy
07-29-2002, 11:18 AM
Frank - 4 weeks and counting....
I'm right in the middle of construction, and moving to a temporary house while our's is being built. By the time the Run rolls around I will be due for a break.
My cell number is 613-223-8808, and I should be in the islands by noon Friday.
Other than lots of cold Molson, is there anything else I'll need ? (helmet, jacket ?)
Take care, and have a safe drive up.

Digger
07-29-2002, 11:57 AM
looks like fun Frank! good luck!

good looking website

McGary911
07-29-2002, 03:35 PM
Congrats and good luck with the new gig. And it's on Kettle Creek Road. My dad used to live in the condos\apts at the very end of the road (Waterside Gardens?). My 31' Silverton was built on Kettle Creek road. And I momentarily dated a girl that lived on that road. Now it seems I have another reason to take that jughandle off of Hooper Ave. (welcome to NJ, NO left turn). Hope to see the new store soon.

boldts
07-30-2002, 01:13 AM
Congratulations Frank! So cool to see a long time dream come to reality. Good luck and many boat sales to you. Any chance you will be at the Cleveland poker run? August is a busy month, but to have the oppurtunity to see you again would make a trip to Cleveland a must do. Now, I don't even want to ask about payments on that beautiful red, white and blue 38ZR with our new 22 Classic as the down payment. Maybe Beth and I will hit the lottery someday.

Moody Blu'
07-30-2002, 01:50 AM
damn nice goin frank!

ive been itching for a nice new/used boat.....
so have my friends since I made them catch the bug;)

Shanghied Again
07-30-2002, 04:56 AM
Thanks everyone, Boxy just bring a lifejacket you don't need a helmet Oh yea the Molson sounds good to! Scott We will be in Maryland for the Jackson Poker Run, The Typhoon crew are going to Cleveland for the poker run with the 38 ZR in tow if the motor is done in time! Jaci Traver (Twisted Chix) will be driving her, One weekend after the summer we are supposed to visit her and go to that well known amusement park in Ohio, I will let you know when.

Dr. Dan
07-30-2002, 06:10 AM
Frank, Best of Luck to You in your new endeavor :D ,look forward to seeing you at Thunder On the Bay.... wink ...Doc

riverrat
07-30-2002, 06:44 AM
Cool site Frank!! It's great to see a Donzi person selling Donzi's. Now if Scot & I could only get the factory to back us in Houston.. :rolleyes:
sd:)

" Life's too short to dive a slow boat! "

boxy
08-06-2002, 08:29 AM
Frank, here is a link to a local Poker Run site. 1000 Islands Poker Run (http://www.gananoquepokerrun.com/)
They've changed the course a little this year, you only run through the Narrows No Wake zone once this year.
The water has dropped about 6 inches in the last week, but it is still higher than last year.
Good luck with your drive repair.