PDA

View Full Version : What I Learned at Lake Winnipesaukee

MissRepublican
08-03-2004, 12:25 PM
1. How to spell "Winnipesaukee."
2. Boating does not suck.
3. You can break a fingernail trying to make the little thingies pop up. The boat thingies, I mean...
4. How to upload photos to this site. Sort of...
5. Donzi people are great.
6. Boating does not suck.
7. "Chiefing it" has great value and skinny dipping should only be done during daylight hours...there might be a Loch Winni Monster...

Digger
08-08-2004, 02:36 PM
I learned a couple things too:

1. Mike Miller really knows how to auction a banana hammock. err, I mean grape smuggler.
2. A 30 ft Donzi fishboat would get plenty of looks on Lake Winni seeing as how it would be the only one for miles around. But one with a uniformed crew, jolly roger, and Texas flags? Holy spectacle Batman! And a gratifying one at that.
3. Continuing the Texas theme, that crew deserves a medal for making that trip. Absolute pleasure to meet the TX contingent and Scot Van A, great to see you again as well.
4. Coors Light is really swell beer. And Canadien Coors LIght doesn't suck either.
5. What a pleasure to meet such a refined bunch of gentleman they call "Canadiens". Glad you could make it! See you at 1k islands!
6. Once again a fantastic job by George and Bonnie. thx guys!!
7. Xmas island is a great spot for Sat night. The lobster kicked ass.
8. Me and my crew for the run, Darcy, Cliff & Di, Don Ratto & Pilgrim, had an absolute blast. And Valerie glad we could be of assistance!
9. Riding "on" a 16 vice "in" a 33 is pure adrenaline. Thx Cliff!
10. I wish we could have stretched the day at Small's cove out much longer. What a great way to enjoy everyone's company.
11. Darcy makes one hell of a first mate.

MissRepublican
08-09-2004, 08:57 AM
I have to second Matthew's thanks to Cliff for the ride in his boat. That was indeed an adventure. I loved it!

Matthew, I'll be your first mate anytime! You just have to help me learn to tie a knot....

Team Jefe
08-09-2004, 12:55 PM
Well he is my input. I tired to consolodate a list for the entire crew, but that just did come together. So you'll hear from them seperately:

1. Lake Winni and the Winni Bandits DO NOT SUCK ! ! !
2. George and Bonnie put on a great Poker Run…THANK YOU ! ! !
3. Never let your wife/girlfriend attend ANY Donzi event alone...Where's Cliff !
4. Digger can tell a Joke, even when he is in "dis-pear" and F'ing "dis-custa'd"
5. Donzi's are really low flying planes cleverly disguised as boats
6. Digger can even make a 33ZX FLY…that was an awesome site !
7. All the Donzi Girls we saw are even hotter than their pictures...and you know how hot those are :eek!: !
8. Mustang Susie and Donzi Trish are way too HOT to have such pretty, College aged Daughters….Somebody is messing with my head.
9. Flying a Texas Flag gets you lots of attention from the Fish-Cops :fire:
10. Rick, in the 16 classic is Nuckin' Futs
11. Lobsters are a little harder to eat than Crawfish, but oh so good !
12. Dr. Dan is not really a doctor, he just plays one at Donzi Events
13. Angie Miller is a saint....You know Mike, she has to be :wink:
14. Waleye should publish his "Steveisums" - "Dumber than a Bag o' hammers", "I'd do things to her, I wouldn't do to a farm animal"
15. Speaking of Mr. Marr, don’t let him tell you a story unless you are ready to laugh so hard you pee your pants.
16. How Donratto got the name "Brownie"…that was the story mentioned in #15
17. Canadian beer - half the size and twice the alcohol
18. The Molson logo on its side looks like an armadillo
19. Canadians are really North Texans :canada: :us-texas:
20. Woodsy, Princess, Waleye and Mustang Susie are angels for putting up with the Texans
21. I had a great crew. Thanks guys for putting up with my Need for Speed.
22. Aqua V makes a wonderful Card Girl :shades: .
23. Diana sure felt that one going down…Where was Cliff Anyway?!?!?!?
24. The Donzi Red Bikini team will now be changed to the "Donzi Whipped Cream and Red Bikini Team"....thanks Susie
25. Nobody knows how to pronounce “Jefe” right the first time
26. "Team Wacko" will be back next year....as defending silver medallists :beer:

Team Jefe
08-09-2004, 12:57 PM
Matthew?....I thought only your Mama called you that :biggrin:

Digger
08-09-2004, 04:14 PM
well actually Darcy thought about calling me Digger... but then... well, umm I'll have to explain that one off line :eek: :D

DonRatto
08-10-2004, 08:40 PM
Digger, we did have a blast, you got the Pilgram to sell one of his houses so he could buy a boat, he got hooked, Thanks again for the ride, the Brownie story JEFE, very very true :cistineb: and Waleye tells it the best. Jefe everyone North of Texas is Candian to you guys :cool!: Sooner or later the Pilgram or I will be down in your area, we will holler at you and the Haaarbor Master. :cool!:

DonRatto
08-10-2004, 08:41 PM
Digger, we did have a blast, you got the Pilgram to sell one of his houses so he could buy a boat, he got hooked, Thanks again for the ride, the Brownie story JEFE, very very true :cistineb: and Waleye tells it the best. Jefe everyone North of Texas is Candian to you guys :cool!: Sooner or later the Pilgram or I will be down in your area, we will holler at you and the Haaarbor Master. :cool!: