PDA

View Full Version : 5 things that I learned at Winni

Mustang Susie
08-02-2004, 05:24 PM
Only because my brain isn't functioning well enough to count to 10...

* the 2 ft. rule is ALWAYS in effect (if you are not familiar with this rule, find a Canadian, he will fill you in) :canada:

* it is possible to drown the Haaabamasta while he is sleeping :boat:

* Diana has alot of fun when Cliff is not around :party:

* "the red bikini team" may be willing to change their name to "the whipped cream bikini team" :superman:

* Donratto can spew out 50 names for a part of the male anatomy in less than 10 seconds :starfish:

Hope everyone had as great a time as we did! Till next time...

x0,

Mustang "off to purchase my new liver" Susie

DonRatto
08-02-2004, 06:37 PM
Hello Susie, John Wayne and the Rat also had a ton of fun, but on our lovley flight back to Puerto Rico we had a bomb threat on our plane while we were flying :fire:, so today made for a interesting one to say the least, the sad part is do you think they were going to follow the 2 foot rule, BOXIE :canada: It was nice to see everyone and now I must go chomp at Morton's. :shades:

boxy
08-02-2004, 09:03 PM
Stevie, Susie, Filly, and Cory are really, really good people...

Having a front row seat at the nightly Don Ratto Cocktail Cruise/Comedy Show is worth the 600 mile drive all by itself...

After a night at the 'Dise it maybe necessary for the Canadian guy to translate what the Southern guy is saying to the Texan...

The Lake Winni Donzi Club/Donzi.Net people are flat out fun .......

If you steal my Oakley's, you might get hit with a Turkey Skin Handbag... alledgely.....

Hanging with Pony, Mustang, Don Ratto, the HabbaMasta, Filly, and The Pilgrim can really make your abs hurt...

Thank you to Steve, Susie, and Jess, I had a fantastic time.

And thanks to the Cullota's for putting on a fantastic weekend, bringing together some old friends, and allowing me to meet some new ones.

HabbaMasta, Donnie Ratto, and the Pilgrim we will do it again......soon...

Stang's little filly
08-03-2004, 12:12 AM
5 things I learned at the 2004 Lake Winni Poker Run...also because my brain is not capable of remembering ten minutes ago, never mind three days ago... :wink:

1. French ladies are NEVER a good idea, whether they have purple nipples or not. :smileybo:
2. Yes, in fact, John Wayne is John Wayne's real name. :sombrero:
3. A yack is most definitely not the size of a goat. In all actuality, it is the size of a buffalo. :idea:
4. If ever you are working at an airport, and someone asks you if you want to check their turkey skin luggage, say NO. :eek!:
And last, but not least...
1. 8 men naked in a lake holding bottles of wine with no women within 100 feet is wrong on so so so many levels. :beer:

Thanks to the harbourmaster, boxy, john wayne and don ratto for making my first Winni Poker run a blast. And another thanks to George and Bonnie for an awesome job done... Pictures to come tomorrow, look out. :banghead:

Mustang Susie
08-03-2004, 12:27 PM
5 things I am trying to FORGET about Winni...

* After spending too much time with the french ladies, Filly will insist that I feel her breasts, when Donratto and John Wayne really wanted to do the honors. :smileybo:

* After a night at the Dice, Boxy thinks that he is a Victoria's secret model. :redface:

* After consuming too much alcohol, some men cannot pee unless you count to 10 for them. :eek:

* After consuming 2 or 3 gallons of Tangueray, I still think that "apple juice" is a refreshing morning treat. :smash:

And last, but certainly not least...

* I have seen you naked. :shocking:

Mustang "I'm getting too old for this" Susie

DonRatto
08-03-2004, 10:42 PM
This is John Wayne aka the (Pilgrim). Thank you to everyone for a great time. Steve, Susie,Jess, Boxy,Harbour Master it was a great time. I think northern girls are smarter than southern girls ( They know when to take naps).Hope to see everyone in Florida.

DonRatto
08-03-2004, 11:14 PM
Ok, here is what I learned

1: Sleep is overated, you will get enough of it when your dead
2: Texans snore very load
3: Canadians are more fun then I thought, but it still doesn't mean that when we run out of trees in America that we aren't going to take them over
4: What the hell is Wayne/John Wayne/Pilgram's name?
5: I found out I don't like Pigmie's
6: Women, also can smell like yaks
7: Beer is more than just a breakfest drink
8: I smelled like a yak
9: I don't go swimming, when there are more swords around since the last battle fought by Arthur
10:Diane does like to party

I would also like to thank Digger for giving me and the Pilgram a ride, you went out of your way, Thanks.

Filly, I am positive they are real, you know your fingernails!!!!!!!!

Stang's little filly
08-04-2004, 09:44 AM
John Wayne ~ I could have told you Northern girls were smarter...
DonRatto ~ Why, thank you for noticing how real my fingernails are :boggled: And don't think for a second that we won't tell about your swimming extravaganza. And finally...
Put that Monkey Down!!!!!! :eek:

DonRatto
08-05-2004, 01:30 AM
Filly, I knew you couldn't tell the difference between a blue butt baboon and a monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cistineb: Well the Pilgram aka John Wayne and I are moving out of Puerto Rico and on to the next job, we will purchase Rum before we leave, oh yes we will. :puke: Stock for Winni next year.

harbormaster
08-05-2004, 03:11 PM
Here are some good group photos in front of Digger's "Freedom II" and Jefe's "Jefe's Revenge".

More to come...

Stang's little filly
08-05-2004, 04:15 PM
Here are just a few reactions to Turkey Skin Luggage... :rolleyes:

Stang's little filly
08-05-2004, 04:30 PM
Here are a few more good ones from Winni...

harbormaster
08-06-2004, 09:47 AM
Here are some links to some Videos:

"Swimming" (http://www.donzi.net/video/swim.avi)

Revenge underway 1 (http://www.donzi.net/video/revenge1.avi)

Revenge underway 2 (http://www.donzi.net/video/revenge2.avi)

Diana and Cliff in Diana's 16 (http://www.donzi.net/video/cliffandDiana.AVI)

Filly being herself (http://www.donzi.net/video/filly.AVI)

Three very tired people in a pickup on the way home.... (http://www.donzi.net/video/onwayhome.avi)

Stang's little filly
08-06-2004, 10:32 AM
Here are a few pictures for Jefe and the ever so lovely Amanda...I was wonderful meeting you two...and since Amanda is a Northerner for 3/4 of the year, maybe we should all get together sometime in Austin, I mean Boston :convertib

harbormaster
08-06-2004, 12:37 PM
Here is a link to all the photos that were taken with my camera.

http://www.donzi.net/winni/Lake_Winni_2005.html

Hey filly, Call me at 713-898-0605. I need to tell you a couple things about the Donzi Boys section.

DonRatto
08-06-2004, 03:01 PM
I am one fat bastard in those pictures, couldn't any of you guys have told me I'm that fat :cistineb:

boxy
08-06-2004, 03:25 PM
Hey don't complain, at least you're wearing your own clothes in all of your pictures..... :eek: :eek:

DonRatto
08-06-2004, 08:06 PM
Very Good point, that picture was much better live, have they put you on the Donzi Boys yet :embarasse You make Canada proud!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stang's little filly
08-07-2004, 08:18 PM
He's not on Donzi girls yet...but don't think he will have no consequences for his actions :canada: