PDA

View Full Version : 22C carpet

MOP
08-02-2004, 11:01 AM
Looking fo a 22C carpet, even if in poor shape. I have a bud in the Biz that can make me a new one for spit.

Phil

Red Rocket
08-02-2004, 11:08 AM
I'm looking for new red cockpit carpet to replace my gray. Checked with a few dealers and there seems to be no guarantee that I can get the snaps and the DONZI name logo included. Anyone know differently or can advise of how to go about getting new ??? :confused:

MOP
08-02-2004, 02:16 PM
I'm looking for new red cockpit carpet to replace my gray. Checked with a few dealers and there seems to be no guarantee that I can get the snaps and the DONZI name logo included. Anyone know differently or can advise of how to go about getting new ??? :confused:

I may be interested in yours if you can find what you want, you are better of installing the snaps after you get the carpet they are usually not in the same exact place.

Phil

TMANN
08-07-2004, 01:22 AM
I have an old red carpet out of an 1997 22 classic I will give it to you. All it will cost is a bottle of the cheapest wine that you actually like. You send me that, it's yours... Drop me a PM and we will work out the details... :cool:

TMANN