PDA

View Full Version : Lake Winnie Poker run shots (Saturday - Pics)

bverd
07-31-2004, 06:18 PM
Here they are, shots of the run... remember is was costumed themed so some are very fun.

Great day with PERFECT weather.

--bverd

http://atlanticcoastdonzi.com/gallery/events04_nh

Cuda
07-31-2004, 07:50 PM
Great pictures. It looks beautiful there. I like the pics that have the names with them so we can put them with a face.

Thanks!

penbroke
07-31-2004, 09:32 PM
Great shots! Thanks for posting them.

Frank
Still wet.

mattyboy
07-31-2004, 09:46 PM
Brad,
great pics as usual
Thanks
looks like a great time
sorry I missed it

Matty

DON N.
07-31-2004, 09:52 PM
C. Horse Would Have Got My Vote For Best Getup.great Pictures Also Sorry To Miss It Also .

bverd
07-31-2004, 10:27 PM
Saturday NIGHT pics are now added... Hope you enjoy. OMG, dinner was amazing.

http://atlanticcoastdonzi.com/gallery/events04_nh

--bverd

RedDog
07-31-2004, 10:38 PM
WOW - wish I had been there! Also looks like the NE sun has some kick too

Audiofn
08-01-2004, 06:43 AM
I had a great time. The run was fun. Little rough in the 18 out in the middle of the lake btwn stop 3 and 4, and stop 4 and 5, but other then that it was not so bad, we just went real slow compared to the rest of you NUTS, except for btwn card stop 4 and 5 were we were the 4th boat there. :D:D We unfortunatly showed up a little late as it took us about a hour to get the boat in the water in the am. We first met up with Jenn and Mike in their brand new 2004 18 out in the lake, then headed over to find everyone. We got there JUST as everyone was heading out the harbor and we ran into our neighbors from up in Maine, the Weavers. He gave us a quick update as to what was going on and we were off.
After the run it was like I was met by old friends as we were waved into the beach and a bunch of guys helped us tie up and get things settled in (if you ever have docked at the NASWA you know how greatfull I was). The auction was great and they seemed to have raised a good amount of money, I know that I came home with some great Donzi Gear :D:D Next year if you guys want to make a mint then auction off a waitress!!!! I would have paid a hundred bucks just for that!!! :D:D Some people are just not meant to do certain jobs :D:D

A special thanks to the Weaver's who filled us in at the begining of the run, and bought us a increadible gift at the auction. You guys that was not neccasary but we are VERY greatfull.

Jenn and Mike it was great to see you guys and I can NOT believe how small of a world it is!!!

Pam is walking around VERY sore today. She was a TROOPER out there in the lake!!! She REALLY does not like it when it is rough but she just said to do what I needed to do. Thanks for hanging on tight baby. :D

JimG
08-01-2004, 06:49 AM
I think I just spotted a pic of a fishing boat!!! Go TEAM JEFE!! Representing the Texas Contingent! Go man go!!

DoTheMath
08-02-2004, 09:35 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to all involved and thanks to Bonnie and George for putting on a great show! We had a great time, even with an 18' under us in all that snotty water!! It was nice to put the "names" with the faces and boats, some of you guys have a serious problem and should seek help.:wink: :biggrin: I thought I was passionate about boating! There were some really nice rides at this event, the Weavers and Steve Mahr were two great examples, and Dr. Dan, all your work paid off, that boat sounds soooooo sweeeeet!!!

John and Pam, ahhh yes - a small world it is! No worries on the delay, it's all about being on the water. Next time we'll "help" those hacks at the ramp holding you up... Anytime you guys find yourselves up on the lake, we always have extra room (for people and boats!) if you need it.

A second thanks to the guys on the dock at the Naswa, got waved in and tucked into a nice spot, thanks again for your help!!

Next year, save me a medium fleece Mr. Miller and I promise I will out bid everyone!!:biggrin:

So, with all that fun and several compliments on our boat (thanks "Live Free Or Die II", right back at 'cha - Jenn loved your ride!), does anyone know where I can get a new 22' Classic? Oh yeah, and anyone want to buy a MINT 2004 18' with less than 50 hours!?

PM me with the deets!