PDA

View Full Version : Step by Step!

MOP
07-31-2004, 12:07 AM
Update the headers and tips install got finished up tonight :wrench: now need to work on plumbing :toiletpap Got hold of Doug Lovins, timing is every thing. He has had a problem blowing circ pump hoses :bonk: we traded some thoughts. He went to Gil and got some S/S T's to cure the problem, when I heard the $$ :cussball: I knew I could find as good a way for a bit cheaper and still keep the veneralbe Mercury balls :biggrin.: Well next to fab brackets for oil filter, ignition pack and shift converter, then wires, key switch and more wires. The ugly duckling will make the 1000 Islands, a few fixes, a few upgrades. ABADA ABADA ABADA THATS ALL FOLKS! :garfield:

Well I guess a little wash and wax maybe!

smoothie
07-31-2004, 12:05 PM
Phil,post some pics of the beast if you get a chance,hope everything falls together in time,sounds like you could use a quick blast in your new craft :yes:

gcarter
07-31-2004, 01:24 PM
Yeah Phil!
All of us with enquiring minds would like to see some pics! :lightning :)

MOP
07-31-2004, 01:34 PM
smoothie I am looking forward to couping some running time, it was shame that I pulled so much off and out getting it ready to pull the 300. Now with the headers much of the engine wiring needs changing around as does the water going out of the block to the headers. About all I made decent progress on was the bottom with the exception of some final fairing and shooting new gel it is fixed. Working 7 days and having the boat outside has been a real pain. I'll get it running then get it cleaned the best I can and go for it. I am gimping around today from contorting while bolting up the tips.

The "Golden Years Suck" it is truly the "Rusty Years"

Pics in camera you know one that uses film LOL!