PDA

View Full Version : "I'M BACK B*TCH !!!!"

JP BRESCIA
07-27-2004, 04:18 PM
Well..... I lasted 9 months... Without a classic that is...
As some of you know, I talked myself into selling my 18 classic last November because I have two young kids and of course, I need more of a family boat. :bonk:
What was I thinking!!! For the past 9 months I have felt like I walked out on one of my children. It has been aweful !! :frown:
I should be embarrased to say this but it was my wife that said, "I wish we still had the classic." Her words rang in my head for days.
I am glad to say that I'M BACK !!!!!!
I left Friday for Indiana to get my baby back and arrived Sunday morning with the newest member of my family. She grew a little since I left her.....about 4 feet and stronger by @ 155 HP. She was maintained very well but looks like a "10" after a day at the "salon"(crome pollish, vinyl cleaner, plugs, air breather, AMZOIL, pollish & wax, etc.) I look forward to showing her off soon at an event near you. :wavey: LOOKOUT !!
Pics to follow.

Fish boy
07-27-2004, 04:25 PM
WooooHooo! Looking forward to the pics and more details.

Fish

undertaker
07-27-2004, 04:53 PM
Hey JP the Jackson Marine Poker Run is August 6 & 7th I know you have attended this event in the past I believe your avatar is from the Poker Run :confused: Maybe you will be able to make it. If so see you there :D

Oh congrats on the new ride :hyper:

Moody Blu'
07-27-2004, 07:52 PM
good to see ya JP I got some goodies for the moody. do you still have the same phone?
pm me?

JP BRESCIA
07-27-2004, 08:03 PM
My life has become quite busy since I decided to pull the trigger on the 22..and alot more exciting as well. I am swamped at the office but have found 10 minutes here and there to plan a few trips to salvage what is left of the season. I am trying to make it to the Winni run this weekend. I hope to find a place to stay by tomorrow. Undertaker..as far as the Jackson Run I will certainly be there. That was a freekin blast in the 18. It should prove to be much more comfortable in a 22. Who knows.... my wife might attend as well. Maybe she'll get drunk and let me take those Donzi Girls pictures we've been talking about for years :cistineb: :smileybo: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Somebody find that Bill Naggy fellow and get him out to the Jackson Marine Sales Run. He is my type of captain... :beer:

Yeah..Yeah.. I need to change the AVATAR... Even though I sold the 18, I never stopped visiting the site and couldn't get myself to change my profile. I will do it soon.

Kirk
07-27-2004, 08:26 PM
Resistance is futile....you have been assimilated.

Good luck with the new purchase!!

KJ

JP BRESCIA
07-27-2004, 08:39 PM
Attached are some of the only pics I have as of now.. I have plenty of details.. I burned 40 gallons of fuel on Monday :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I'll tell ya what...the little smilies are fun :biggrin.:

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
07-27-2004, 09:10 PM
Nice..
Congrats... Looks sweat.

Nancy wants to add a classic around here (thanks Doc), but I think we will hold out for Poodles Criterion... He is so much older than us, so maybe he'll "will" it to us to shut her up about it. In fact I think Poodle draws SSecurity soon.....
so I here. :)
Bryan

VOTE BUSH; I need another 7% pay raise, annually.

Shanghied Again
07-27-2004, 09:18 PM
JP that is one sweet ride, goodluck with her and maybe we will get another NJ Donzi Poker Run together next year.

Dr. Dan
07-27-2004, 09:33 PM
:bonk: Congrats...I am a little familiar with that ride...very nice....Good Luck..with her. Some of us are getting together on the 21st down in the Kent Island area if your wife is interested.....and there is 1000 Isles at the end of August....

Then there is the Fall Picnic in Lake George Sept 11th. and the Owners Rally Oct 1,2,3.

See Ya Soon....The Season is just getting Started!

Doc :wavey:

undertaker
07-28-2004, 09:18 AM
JP glad to see you are going to make it to the Jackson Run :biggrin: I believe Bill Nagy is going to make it to this years Jackson Run he is one crazy dude :beer: Yeah and as Doc said Aug 21st Kent Island would be great to have you & your wife :hyper:
See you on the 6th & 7th.

On a side note I am with Bryan my wife too wants a 22 classic (Thanks Doc) :bawling: