PDA

View Full Version : anyone going to the fall picnic??

need for speed
07-25-2004, 08:43 PM
Never been to lake george , was wondering if anyone from my way was going to head up to the fall picnic i have been thinking about going, (I don't know very much about this event) Do many
go to this event? :yippie:

Dr. Dan
07-25-2004, 09:17 PM
:bonk: Charles....I go every year...it is normally just the Lake George Club and some Random others make appearences....no one from Florida....that I can recall in the last 4 Years.

I can tell ya its a great Event....very Family Oriented....we Rent an Island...with Slips and BBQ and Bring a Keg and Drive our Boats....do Parking Lot Tail Gate Parties at nite and Tell Tails of poor Baron Owners getting Scott Pearsons Foot shoved sooooo far up their Thru Hulls that it Replicates..."Silent Choice"... its a great time. :rlol:

The kids can swim in the Shallows and we all have a great time causing Chaos in the shadows of the Lake. It is one of my favorite Events.

Doc :wavey:

McGary911
07-25-2004, 09:45 PM
Lake George is only 5 hrs from me. I'm really going to try to make it. It is a tough thing with the way my job is, but ill give it a shot. I know i can check in the events section, but i'm lazy....what's the date? Need4Speed, if you cant drag your boat up, (im actually in tampa now) you have a seat if i get up there. I'll have to see how it works out.

Dr. Dan
07-25-2004, 09:50 PM
:biggrin.: Believe it or Not...I think it is Sept. 11th this year...Matty or Scott can correct me...There are always Plenty of Boats....if ya need a ride....

McGary....you really gotta go there...you won't regret it....such a Special Place....for Special People like Matty! :wavey:

Doc :bonk:

need for speed
07-26-2004, 07:35 AM
COOL. I will see in the next few weeks if I am going. I am in my last 5 weeks of school for my BA... finaly done with that stuff!!!! So it would be a great time for me to go on a trip.. :rlol:

mattyboy
07-26-2004, 07:41 AM
yes Sept 11th is the date I have heard and it as always will be a great weekend, to meet old and new friends, see the lake,
I think the adirondack nat'l car show is in town that weekend too some cool cars as well, a great chance to see and ride in other Donzi models, last year we had a "how to wake board behind a surface drive" demonstration,
usually everyone gets there on friday night or early sat morning out to the island by 10 am or so everyone brings a dish, chicken , steak or ribs have been favorites in the past
this year I am working on getting a NY city hot dog wagon with some good Ny city dirty water dogs for everyone to try
and the parking lot party sat nite then a full lake run on sunday morning then on the trailers and home.

I'm special ;)
Matty

Patti
07-26-2004, 10:32 PM
That would be Sabrett right?

Because they are THE best dirty water dogs!

Being a NY'er..i'm not partial or anything :)