PDA

View Full Version : Will I make the Winni Poker Run???????

mphatc
07-25-2004, 06:42 PM
I've been spending every last waking moment when I'm not working for the business on my Corsican . . . . in the hope to make it to the Winni Poker Run next w/e . . . .

The deck is back on, the drive is all connected, shift linkage is done, the engine runs, all new wiring and gauges installed, and while finishing up the power steering . . a new problem . . . AAARRGGHHH :bawling: :puke:

I had to switch from a single groove crank pulley to a double pulley to set up power steering on this hybrid . . .
Ford 302 and a Bravo . . . and the billet pulley does not run concentrically and is causing all the engine accessories to shake violently! Ofcourse the original H&M set up for the water pump and the alternator is made on a totem pole . . . .EEEUCH, and of course with the deck on none of this is accessible!!!! F*&K !!!!

Then I knew I had a bad wheel bearing on the trailer, so I fiqured I'd fix that . . and the spindle is wasted . . more four letter words!!!!

Sometimes you just want to cry . . . . :bawling:

If all goes well Friday will be shakedown, Ames Farm Inn . . .

Mario

MOP
07-25-2004, 09:26 PM
OK OK I know you are treading oil and parts up to your nose, did the package make it to you OK??

Phil