PDA

View Full Version : MADCOW...Friday up the St. Clair River!

Tony
07-24-2004, 09:14 PM
Here's the first few pics from the first annual MADCOW (Midwest Area Donzi Cruisers on Water) event. We left Fair Haven and blasted, literally, up the St. Clair River to Port Huron...about 50 miles one way.

One pic is a portion of the Friday crew, another is on the Black River in Port Huron, and the third proves that 75mph in slop gets a bit blurry! Thanks a ton to Todd Summerville not only for setting this event up but also for taking Cherrie and I for the ride of our lives...which a few time we feared for!

I took a ton of pics at speed, so if any of you (Randy Oak, Brad Lyon, Carl & Patty, Bill Stevenson, Jerry Eisle, Byron & Jill) want I will burn them onto a CD and mail them out to you, that way they remain at full resolution. Maybe one or two would be worth printing. E-mail me your land address if interested.

Tony
07-24-2004, 09:15 PM
Harbormeister, after posting this I thought it maybe should be in the Events section.
Feel free to move it if you want...sorry.

Brad Lyon
07-25-2004, 07:56 PM
Nice shots Tony. It was great to see you guy's again. It will take me some time to convert my pictures to a format to be posted.

Brad

DonziChick
07-25-2004, 08:55 PM
I'm interested in the pics. You can email them if you want. As said previously... broadband is my friend... just zip em and send em!

roadtrip se
07-25-2004, 09:28 PM
just get confusing!!!

Not to mention the slop we were running in, who has time to look at frickin gauges! By the way Poodle, the trim gauge don't worky so good!

Tony and Cherie, enjoyed the company. I know I scared the hell out of both of you, but I also saw you picking bugs from those ear to ear grins. You picked the right 22 to take your first ride in, now nothing else will compare!

See you soon on the water with that rehabed cherry 16!

Your big water, psychotic captain,

Todd
"Nobody ask Carl and Air-Patti about freighter wakes okay?"

ITTLFLI
07-25-2004, 10:09 PM
Tony....Great pics!! I would be interested in them on cd.

Thanks a ton to Todd and Jill for putting this event together! It was truely a wonderful weekend!

It was great to get to see some of your northern folks again! Jill and I thoroughly enjoyed the time we spent with all of you!

Byron

PS: Ask Tux about crossing the double yellow in Fairhaven :biggrin:

TuxedoPk
07-26-2004, 12:27 AM
PS: Ask Tux about crossing the double yellow in Fairhaven :biggrin:

Tony doesn't get to ask me any questions until he updates his post to include me :)

And if I crossed the double yellow line twice as the cop said, don't they cancel each other out?