PDA

View Full Version : YO DR Dan!

harbormaster
07-22-2004, 06:03 PM
I need advice for carpet for inside of the cabin of the boat.
It needs to be pliable enough to cover the setee's and then make a 90 degree bend to the cabin floor.

I was thinking maybe a short nap light grey.

Any suggestions on the right maufacturer and product?

Dr. Dan
07-23-2004, 04:14 PM
:spongebob Sorry Scott...outta Town for a few days and I missed seeing this earlier while browsing....

Well I am partial to our products.....Mohawk Industries..... if its all interior application....then a simple Commercial Cut Pile will do! As far as fexibility....it will be fine if ya work with it when its warm...out which for you Texas Boys is normally not a problem.

Call a couple of Regular Carpet/Flooring Stores(not Home Depot or Lowes)....see if they carry Aladdin by Mohawk....ask them if they have the
"Home & Office Collection"...this is a small display that features a value oriented contract line of carpet....that will work fine. Styles are called ; Tenure II(38oz), or Town Center 36, these are both cut pile commmercial nylons. My guess is you will pay in the $12 to $16/yard price retail on these.

Chris used some of this for his 22 Classic Trailer and I used some of the Tenure for my 22....

If ya have further questions....give me a call....or talk to me in Winnie....I can bring a Sample Book if ya like?

Doc of Benzene :beer:

harbormaster
07-24-2004, 07:01 AM
Sample book would be nice, but don't sweat it. I think we will be a little distracted by other things. :D