PDA

View Full Version : Alpha One Outdrive - Donation to the Board

GKricheldorf
07-22-2004, 09:14 AM
I'm not sure if anyone is interested, but i have an Alpha One that is need of repair that i was thinking to donate to the board.

The upper does need to be re geared. It has a broken tooth on one of the gears and others look fractured.

I have not looked at the lower unit yet.

The drive could use a paint job and some cleaning

I can post some pictures later this evening when i get home if anyone wants to tinker around with it. I have it in two boxes(from new drive). Shipping will be about $50 give or take.

Please post any questions and i'll do my best to answer. All procedes will go to the board.

Thanks,
Glenn

Also coming soon will be some cool cups, hats and shirts with a Donzi logos to be donated to the board. I just need to finish the artwork and get them made.

Dixie Doug
08-10-2004, 10:19 AM
I'm interested.

GKricheldorf
08-10-2004, 10:55 AM
Doug,

I'll take some pictures tonight when i get home tonight for you to see

GKricheldorf
08-10-2004, 08:09 PM
Here are some pics

Dixie Doug
08-26-2004, 01:56 PM
Glenn ,got the drive and made the donation Thanks Doug
I'm not sure if anyone is interested, but i have an Alpha One that is need of repair that i was thinking to donate to the board.

The upper does need to be re geared. It has a broken tooth on one of the gears and others look fractured.

I have not looked at the lower unit yet.

The drive could use a paint job and some cleaning

I can post some pictures later this evening when i get home if anyone wants to tinker around with it. I have it in two boxes(from new drive). Shipping will be about $50 give or take.

Please post any questions and i'll do my best to answer. All procedes will go to the board.

Thanks,
Glenn

Also coming soon will be some cool cups, hats and shirts with a Donzi logos to be donated to the board. I just need to finish the artwork and get them made.

GKricheldorf
08-26-2004, 02:21 PM
Great !! I sure hope you can fix it and use it.

Thanks,
Glenn