PDA

View Full Version : Looky what I found :) FJ

Lenny
07-22-2004, 12:11 AM
Price is right, don't ask why I need this...Must be the on-slaught of a mid life crisis. Anyways, all documented, original bill of sale, a "painted" :rolleyes: Volvo 270...I am considering it. 350, .030 over, Edelbrock, World Heads c/w 2.02, 1.60 ex 10:5-1 Roller rockers

If someone else is set on it let me know...$6000 gets it...

Boat is in Maryland

I might add it to the tractor trailer from Michigan.

Formula Jr
07-22-2004, 12:36 AM
Oh Jeeze.....&*(^% Jeeze, big time *(&^^%%$#% Jeeze.
Damn it! Why did I blow my wad this year on Italy!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::ban ghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

God...
I don't hate you.
Why do you hate me?

Excellent find Lenny!!! :)

Lenny
07-22-2004, 12:57 AM
the reflection of the trailer fender on the hull side has me wondering in the bottom picture OWEN. This is DEFINATELY a "visit" boat by a (payed for) qualified investigator...

I TOLD you not to blow your WAD on a chick...Italy fine, the chick no, that %hit just happens or it doesn't...Glad to see you made it back, hope you had fun. Yes, a complete FJ would be a nice stablemate. (since I just moved the stable for the horses with the excavator to become a "storage" shed for whatever. (NO HORSES, NO HORSES, NO HORSES, NEVER again...:( ) only horsepower.. :D

Formula Jr
07-22-2004, 01:33 AM
I can tell you a bit by just looking at it.
Its been re-cored (split in half) You can also see some rifts in the fore deck from the re-core. The rub rail is original. Foot pads and rails Original. The interior is not original, the dash is. Vents Original. Gas fill not. If the lift rings are round they have been replaced also. Its been painted and faired and somethings have been switched around and added like the mid ship bulkhead with the bat switch. The stern light should have a tear drop base. Best guess is a '67 with a lot of updates - I base that on the hatch pattern. If the scrips are plastic, it places it newer, '68 to '71. This is a dinked with boat, thing is whether it was Dinked well or Dinked badly. Looks to be Dinked well. The reflect on the topsides looks good to me. What do you see that gives you pause?