PDA

View Full Version : Sound of Thunder II - Roll Call

boxy
07-20-2004, 07:09 PM
Okay there has been some interest in who's coming, and who's bringing what...so let's have at it...

Boxy and Sweet Lou arriving Friday morning, staying till Sunday. Boatless still :splat: I may run the FishBoat over Friday morning.

Digger
07-20-2004, 08:25 PM
I'm there with boat Thu - Sun

let the games begin :beer:

roadtrip se
07-20-2004, 09:27 PM
Jill and I will be there a little after noon on Thursday.

Leave Sunday, mid-day.

Todd

Extreme Measures
07-20-2004, 09:48 PM
Ann and I will be there with the kids Daughter Keirsten(8) and son Colin (13) but we are staying at the Bonnie Castle resort as we were told they didn't have docking big enough for the bigger boat I think Digger got the only spot.But we will still be there to party with everyone we can walk or take a cab over to the Edgewood it's not to far from the Bonnie Castle.We will meet for all the runs and function that are planed.Our boat that we had last year will also be at the rally and they too are staying at the Bonnie Castle.Can't wait for the 1000 Islands Sound of Thunder. :lookaroun P.S. would anyone be interested in some Donzi keychains,lil suckers,etc.. any suggestion i will check out the prices the lil suckers were a big hit last year we sold out (100) in no time.Take Care Extreme Measures

mattyboy
07-23-2004, 03:48 PM
Marie , Me and Joe(16) Jamie (12) and the 16 will be at the edgewater friday midday leaving monday morning

Matty

MOP
07-23-2004, 04:10 PM
Bonnie and I will be there Thurs to Sun leave Monday AM.

Phil

Shanghied Again
07-24-2004, 12:50 PM
We will be there Thursday night, Staying at the Edgewood

Mustang Susie
08-16-2004, 02:52 PM
Unfortunately we will not be able to attend this year. :bawling:
But many thanks to Frank, Boxy and Chris for putting on a fantastic event last year! Definately my favorite event EVER!
(the bandits will have me strung up for that comment!)
Have a great time everyone, and have a cocktail or two for us. :beer:
See you at 1000 islands next year,

Mustang :frown: Susie

Dr. Dan
08-17-2004, 05:34 AM
:bonk: I am coming in Thursday......I may have a friend with me or not(Lizard is out of Town)...but I am booked at the Edgewood...with the Pill.

I am planning on leaving Sunday afternoon. Box I'd like to put in for some Ashton type cigars....nothin super harsh....but something thats smooth...I'm not picky...just stay away from my Cool Hats ;)

Doc :rolleyes:

undertaker
08-17-2004, 08:27 AM
Doc is this friend female or male :D Just kidding Liz :D :rlol:

roadtrip se
08-17-2004, 12:13 PM
Boxy, a couple of Cohiba Esplendidos, if you can get the real thing from Havana, would be greatly appreciated!

Doc, ordered your sticks in exchange for the posters yesterday!

Got a little something for the Poddle man from our trip down to Plainview last weekend too...

Todd

Dr. Dan
08-17-2004, 08:30 PM
:crossfing Late Breaking News...see my post under "Chesapeake Bay Dudes".....

It's never simple.....time to break out some more $$$....

Doc :cool:

mattyboy
08-17-2004, 09:55 PM
hang in there Dan, you'll make it ;)
let me know if I can do anything

Dr. Dan
08-18-2004, 11:28 PM
:bonk: Done....should have Trailer back by this (8/20)Friday afternoon....Good to have Excavators as Friends....they deal with Welding all of the time! :smash:

Doc :wavey:

Digger
08-19-2004, 05:30 AM
Dan sorry to read of your trailer troubles... but that is excellent news, glad you will be up and running in time for next weekend!

Digger
08-19-2004, 12:32 PM
bad news. My plans have had to change. I have work/career related issues that are how shall I put it... not optional that demand attention. I won't be able to make it up next weekend. My sincere regrets, be safe up there and have fun.

mattyboy
08-20-2004, 12:29 PM
Sorry to hear that Digger was looking fwd to meeting you, but we all have to pay for this addiction we have some how ;)

Looks like it will be a small turn out , i don't care looking fwd to some down time up there with the boat and family, work is crazy now, I'm like a cat trying to bury **** on a marble floor!
leaving early next Friday If any one needs me my cell is

201-315-9662 or 845-629-0094 not sure which one will work up there

mattyboy
08-21-2004, 06:50 PM
Boxy,

I think we need to settle up so what do you feel like drinking ??
a
PA beer
a NY beer,
or something a lil more Stout?? ;)

6 days and counting

Dr. Dan
08-21-2004, 06:56 PM
:biggrin.: I can bring some from down this way too....even though it would be just for mass consumption...and does not negate any bets?

Doc :rlol:

boxy
08-22-2004, 07:57 AM
Matty, barley, hops, and water.... it's all good. Grab something a little less known, I always like trying beer I can't get here.
What time is everyone due in, we may bring the kids over for Friday, let them play in the pool while everyone is getting settled, then run them back to my folks place on the Canadian side before dinner.
Doc...what size of Ashtons were you looking for ?
Trip....no Esplendidos, but they do have Esquisitos for $65 cnd.

I'll throw some little Canadian beers in the truck, as Jefe said, half the beer, twice the alcohol.... :D

mattyboy
08-22-2004, 10:08 AM
Boxy,
ok a path a lil less traveled I'll come up with something.

I'm planning on leaving around 5:30 6:00 am should be about a 6 1/2 or 7 hour ride for me. so we should get there early afternoon. I'll have my kids with me my son Joe is 16 and Daughter Jamie is 12 so maybe they can keep your kids occupied. what is the plan of attack for friday afternoon and evening??? do I bring a dinner jacket?? or my toga ;)

getting close now

Matty

boxy
08-22-2004, 11:04 AM
Matty you won't need your dinner jacket, but you better pack your formal toga just in case.... :eek: