PDA

View Full Version : Where, oh where, is Lenny ??

BUIZILLA
07-20-2004, 04:07 PM
sung to the tune of *where oh where is Matt Lauer*.. :biggrin: :cistineb: :lightning

is he drinking?

is he traveling to MADCOW?

is he drinking on the way to MADCOW?

is he taunting his fellow Canadian's on the road?

is he broke down in Banff?

is he sleeping on bus benches in Toronto?

is he in jail in Alberta?

is he shagging in the back of the van?

oh where, oh where is...........

:umbrella:

Lenny
07-21-2004, 12:12 AM
He had a BIG problem arise... :(

Boat is in tow to Todds' house by Scott Boldts, to sleep for a few weeks. :(

No fun in the sun, NO DONZI friends, no good times...

There will be soon. This was a super unfortunate turn of events and business schedule and even lies to customers is not enough to break me through to the other side (Jim Morrison) and get me the leave I need. WORST part was my co-pilot bailed on me with 4 days notice. Deneen has never driven a vehicle with a trailer in tow, :eek: and gets car sick. She is not the BEST companion for this trip since Gerry bailed on me.

( not really his fault, he has also had his contactors come in, (late) and are building a "highways approved grade bridge" over his river to allow him to subdivide his 70 acres...)

I was never planning on buying this soon or whatever Jim, but it happened, it was right, now I hve the logistical problems to solve. Driving is NOT the issue, it is the sleepless handoff to a worthy road partner and it is hard to find someone of this calibre... :D

thriller
07-21-2004, 12:54 AM
Quote"
No fun in the sun, NO DONZI friends, no good times..."

And here I thought we were friends hhhmmmm?:eek!: :beer:

BUIZILLA
07-21-2004, 06:52 AM
Okay, Lenny' glad to hear your safe...

I guess I got the first and last observation correct..

JH :jestera:

roadtrip se
07-21-2004, 08:40 AM
Jill doesn't like X-18s at all.

Todd
"No Jill, it isn't ours, no, we can't keep it. I know it followed us home, but...."

boldts
07-21-2004, 08:59 AM
Hummmm......Jill may not get the opportunity to keep it if I just happen to leave the key to unlock it from the back of the truck at my home. Geeeeee, I'd just have to tow her back home and take care of her for a while. Hummmm......AOTH V or VI? You know I'd find a way to get a new Bilt-Rite interior installed. :D

Rootsy
07-21-2004, 08:17 PM
heck lenny.. youi even have time for a "transplant" before you pick it up ;)