PDA

View Full Version : court yesterday !!!!!!!!!!!!!

marcdups
07-20-2004, 01:46 PM
So drove to Raleigh, NC to go to answer a motion from the X that since she got laid off from IBM making godly amounts of $$$$ that she now decided that now I should pay for everything the boys need ( 2 of them ) including full insurance and her tampons, guess her new hubby of 31, she is 40, will need to cough up some as I got my case continued and she was told to try and understand what she was doing or hire an attorney, sorry needed to vent :cussball:

harbormaster
07-20-2004, 01:52 PM
No need to apologize.

That is what this section for.

Consider us members of your therapy group.

Cuda
07-20-2004, 01:57 PM
Go get your boys, quit your job, then take her to court! :mad:

See how she likes that.

marcdups
07-20-2004, 02:02 PM
trying Cuda, working in it, all day every day, thanks

Darrell
07-20-2004, 02:23 PM
Hey I used to have to see the new boyfriend driving my Corvette that I was still paying for :banghead: .... But remember it's the kids that matter, you can allways make more money. Just get the best settlement you can and spend as much time as you can with your kids, they grow-up too fast.

Been there, done that.

Darrell

marcdups
07-21-2004, 07:25 PM
Thanks guys for all the support, POODLE I better see you at Eufala with some dip and I'll make sure I have a spare starter and a cooler to hold down the rear bottom cushion :eek!: :biggrin.:

Donzigo
07-21-2004, 08:05 PM
LIVING WELL is the best revenge!

I've been there. Once I wanted to push the other guy off a bidge, now I could almost hug him, he did me such a favor.

Ed Donnelly
07-21-2004, 11:38 PM
I am an expert in this field. Having marched down the aisle of hell 4 times and getting custody of my 2 boys from my 3rd for 10 yrs, I have picked up the most important piece of advice.
NEVER bad mouth the ex or new hubby in front of the kids. Let their time with you be fun,fun,fun. Don't draw them into the garbage he said she said. In the future if all is not peachs and cream at home, they will be the ones deciding who they want to live with...Ed

Ed Donnelly
07-21-2004, 11:42 PM
Thought I had better add this.. 4th is going GREAT 3 kids, I am pushing 60, she just hit the big 40. Just celebrated our 12th year July 5th.. So there is hope for all of us...Ed

TuxedoPk
07-21-2004, 11:56 PM
As someone single it sounded like the most important advice was "if you're gonna marry one, get a young one" :D

rayjay
07-22-2004, 07:51 AM
As someone single it sounded like the most important advice was "if you're gonna marry one, get a young one" :D

And here with this group I thought is was walk softly and carry a big block Crit!! (lol) :jestera:

rayjay