PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone its been a while!!!

DonzigoJR
07-19-2004, 08:24 PM
I just wanted to say hi to everyone considering its been almost a year since Ive posted anything!!!!

I have pics of a wedding that I made it too and a new baby boy to share with all you guys....I look forward to posting again in the real soon and to see everyone out on the water!!!
:beer:
Also got some great pics of the boat to share.... :yes:

DonzigoJR

Donzigo
07-19-2004, 09:18 PM
So here's pictures of what Donzigo Jr's been up to.........he and his lovely wife, Erin, have been producing another Donzi-dude...............this little guy's name is: Cameron Aaron.

Crazy Horse
07-19-2004, 09:33 PM
That is a beautiful baby!! Congrats to the entire Donzigo family!!

Ed Donnelly
07-19-2004, 09:48 PM
WOW I had to take a second look at your beautiful baby. He looks exactly like me, but, 60yrs younger....Ed

MOP
07-19-2004, 09:55 PM
Glad to see your fingers at work again, sure looks like life is treating you real decent. Some of your very best times in life are with the wee ones!

AND

Ed you trying to steal that Southern Boys Thunder!

Look alike Bah Humbug!

Fish boy
07-20-2004, 09:40 AM
Glad your back bro, and congrats again on the wedding new addition. I hear shell calling....

Fish boy
07-20-2004, 09:41 AM
Glad your back bro, and congrats again on the wedding and new addition. I hear shell calling.... :beer:

Cuda
07-20-2004, 09:49 AM
Phew! I'm glad you stepped up Ed, I thought that cute baby looked eerily like me. :eek:

DonzigoJR
07-20-2004, 01:37 PM
Guys I appreciate the warm welcomes....life is surely a handful now. Kids do the darndest things to us :banghead: or was it :angryfire .....no im just kidding.. Fishboy you just let me know and Ill see you at shell :spit:

Fish boy
07-20-2004, 05:12 PM
Guys I appreciate the warm welcomes....life is surely a handful now. Kids do the darndest things to us :banghead: or was it :angryfire .....no im just kidding.. Fishboy you just let me know and Ill see you at shell :spit:

I am sure Richard is Laughing his arse off right now at the irony.

My motor is broken again, but always ready to roll. Thought I was going to buy a 250 efi, but deal fell through. Still trying to figure out what I am going to do with it. I will give you a ring though as soon as I come up for air.

Fish

Donzigo
07-20-2004, 07:31 PM
So, David......offer the guy a ride!

Let's get together this weekend at Shell Island.

Fish boy
07-20-2004, 09:04 PM
jsut talked to budmann, he is wanting to get his boat wet too. I will put up a post in the events section. I think McGary will be in town too.

DonziMama
07-29-2004, 01:18 PM
:boat: Hi to all! Our little man has already been in Pop-Pop's Donzi twice! We absolutely loves it! We barely heard a peep all day at Shell. He even loves to be in the water. I guess he was born a Donzi and water lover! PS-We are so blessed to have the most beautiful, healthy, awesome children. I'm sure my husband is just kidding about all his :angryfire and :banghead: .....Right, honey???????????

Sport
07-29-2004, 02:25 PM
I met the newest member of the DonziGo family on Saturday. I fine looking young man ! You guys gonna start him on a Sweet 16 ? lol

Sport

Cuda
07-29-2004, 02:34 PM
Ah, now I know who Donzimama is! :smile: