PDA

View Full Version : lost the rear seat

marcdups
07-11-2004, 07:56 PM
OUPS, rear seat went flying out at some stage yesterday, I am certain that is not the first time it has ever happened, the snaps were loose and I have yet to find it, I thought it would float but I guess not :confused: , unless somewone picked it up and is gonna use it on their trailer park bench, it was on the water way for F#@$ sake, looked for it at low and high tide to no avail, guess I shall call bilt- rite sometime soon, do you know if they will just build the bottom rear bench seat only??
need it b4 eufaula :bawling: :bawling:

Sport
07-12-2004, 09:35 AM
I've lost about 3 myself over the years. I always went back to the dealer for the replacement, not the cheapest way but I was always in a hurry. I think after the 3rd time they installed some velcrow (sp) on the bottom of the cushion and the top of the storage compartment. Good luck

Sport

Forrest
07-12-2004, 09:36 AM
Been there done that - and never found it. :frown:

Give Bob a call, Bilt-Rite should be able to make any piece for you. Material match may not be exact though.

marcdups
07-12-2004, 11:41 AM
Well talked to Bob a minute ago and he is sending me a sample of the teal piping to match, He seemed like a genuine type of guy and only a couple of weeks upon ordering, sounds like a plan to me!!

would have had the whole interior done, but it is in too good a shape to warrant the expense.