PDA

View Full Version : 33ZX is finally home... BIG thanks to many this week.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
07-09-2004, 09:11 PM
She is home, I want to say thanks to MADPOODLE for helping me understand 5 pin to 7 (disk backup stuff) on the F250/trailer and giving me the gouge on the relays & two 30 amp fuses that needed to be installed in the truck.

Met FASTRUCKER and Doc again last night for adult beverages and great food, FTRUCKER also hosted us in his home for MORE adult beverages boat talk and a nice time.

Lastly, Jackson Marine sales, at first we had always heard mixed reviews. I am here to tell you that the owner Woody Jackson is a stand up guy and I for one would do business with him anytime. The new boat had all the nit pick issues we wanted fixed, were completed, and I was treated 1st class the last two days (which I expect for what I spent). GREAT JOB.
And Stephanie.... (yes that weekend is open come one down with the kids) Steph helped a bunch also with the trailer, hard to see the lights 45' away while testing! She is a great gal, and hey, tell Betty she is a cutie, and thank her for getting my needed trailer supplies for me :) I am glad she is not Woody's daughter!.... Betty's family is welcome to come down too, we'll make room.

That's it.
She fit like a glove at the house, detail time, (where are those rags and box of Q-tips?)
Lastlty the upgraded 15000 pound GVWR trailer is the real deal for a trailer boater, she rides very smooth, no weight worries at all, top notch heavy duty.
Bryan
Z-RATED

MOP
07-10-2004, 12:33 AM
Ahhh! Tis Sweet lots of luck with it!

Phil

BUIZILLA
07-10-2004, 08:06 AM
Nice score Bryan...

while your in snap mode, email me some pictures of how the bunks are set up on your new trailer with the stepped hull.

thanx, JH

fasttrucker
07-11-2004, 08:37 AM
Thats a nice concete pad on the side of your house,looks 1st class.Best of luck!....FAST

Jake
07-12-2004, 08:07 AM
Bryan,

I was at Jackson yesterday and they had a boat the exact combination as yours. Did they get another one? I love that paint scheme.

Jake

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
07-12-2004, 09:29 PM
My new boat (2003) was trade was on a purchase of an identical boat, 2004 38ZX, T525/XR.
The guy is a big Donzi fan, swears by the ride.
Bryan