PDA

View Full Version : Scott Boldts,... you there?

Lenny
07-08-2004, 02:22 PM
Since I have posting diarreha today I will just continue with this...

Scotty, I need your mailing address for Priority Post to deliver Byrons' money through you. You should see it by Wed/Thurs next week. Thanx again :)

boldts
07-09-2004, 04:01 PM
Lenny,

Scott Boldt
6304 Fence Row Lane
Canal Winchester, OH 43110

Also found here: http://www.mwdonziclub.com/members4.html under the Ohio listings.

I'll keep my eye out for the envelope. Although the boat will probably be picked-up before it gets here? Byron has to go out of town next week and won't be returning until Thursday the 22nd of July. If necessary, I will simply put it right back in the mail to Byron's address so he has it when he returns. :smile:

Lenny
07-11-2004, 11:26 PM
Just got back from a $4G weekend at Whistler (Olympics 2010) that I didn't have to pay for and included a $1000 Limo ride return to Vancouver) Thank God, Deneen is motivated and successful...Skiing still at 9000 feet, boarding as well, Polaris ATV's at 3000 ft, horse back riding, bungy jumping, rock climbling, zip riding (cable and a wheel between mountains) Gondola, and SERIOUS DRINKING. What a blast :D :D :D Scott, you will see the envelope ASAP I hope. It IS MAILED...no worries

now, home again, and back to rolling pennies :rolleyes: I hate the real world...:(